:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

fx for you to jessica! how are you anyway chick?xxx

Thx Sweetie, Well I dont symptom spot but for DPO 2-3 I can say my back is killing me and ender sore breast's and nipple's. So Apart from the obvious I dont seem to get symptom's because I dont try to spot them lol. All I can say is cant wait to test lol. 10 or 11 day's to go :D lol. How are you and how's the cycle going? x x x

Hey guys .. so far feeling normal.. here and there feeling tugging in left side .. other that looking forward to my appointment to confirm pregnancy on monday ! But im assuming everything will start to change when i hit 4 to 6 weeks.. no.sore boobs but they have grown and much more.firm lol ..exciting times i hope everything is well with everyone else .. @ a walkin clinic today to deal with my clogged ear

I felt normal until 6 weeks and then BAM!! I hope they get your ear sorted, love! I'm still so freaking happy for you :)

jessica, i don't symptom spot either just get my hopes up! but i'm feeling very positive about this month think its because i got O pains and i don't usually.. I'm on CD15 so will be testing 2nd or 4th depending if i will have my usual 30days cycle.. but last cycle it was 28 :s so confused.. hopefully goes back to 30 days though its what i'm used to! xxx

Hun being positive is a great sign. Would worry to much about your cycle's as long as they are still reg and LP is around 14 day's your fine. If you ever have a question just ask. I used to have a 7 day period in a 32 day cycle, then it went to 4-5 day period in a 26-32 day cycle and now I have a 3-4 day period in a 25-28 day cycle. I dont worry my self as I feel ovulation. I suffer with Serious Mittleschmerz (Mid-Cycle Pain) I can hardly walk when I ovulating let along make love. It was so painful this cycle I suffered though making love. Sound's nut's to keep going but a baby aint gonna make it's self right. LOL.

https://www.abdopain.com/Mittleschmerz.html

I'll be testing 31 oct or 1st nov for sure... What ever the result I'll be posting piccie's. Wish me luck ladie's hopefully cycle 28 will have a meaning, My lucky number lol. Even though I think it's ment to be 7 lol but that didn't do F all for me. x x x

GL everyone. x x x

Hun being positive is a great sign. Would worry to much about your cycle's as long as they are still reg and LP is around 14 day's your fine. If you ever have a question just ask. I used to have a 7 day period in a 32 day cycle, then it went to 4-5 day period in a 26-32 day cycle and now I have a 3-4 day period in a 25-28 day cycle. I dont worry my self as I feel ovulation. I suffer with Serious Mittleschmerz (Mid-Cycle Pain) I can hardly walk when I ovulating let along make love. It was so painful this cycle I suffered though making love. Sound's nut's to keep going but a baby aint gonna make it's self right. LOL.

https://www.abdopain.com/Mittleschmerz.html

I'll be testing 31 oct or 1st nov for sure... What ever the result I'll be posting piccie's. Wish me luck ladie's hopefully cycle 28 will have a meaning, My lucky number lol. Even though I think it's ment to be 7 lol but that didn't do F all for me. x x x

GL everyone. x x x

my cycle has every only been 28 or 30 days, was 28days for a long time, then to 30 then now i'm thinking it might be back to 28days due to last cycle! I don't usually get O pains this cycle was bad pains and made 1 day of BDin bad in some positions ok in others, last month i had a few twinges but nothing unbearable! alot of BDin went on though so i'm keeping my fx'd crossed! as you know i'm not tracking anything, so i was quite good i got O pains this month! Yeah take pics of your tests :). your right a baby is not going to make itself so we need to battle through our pains! pure decication :haha:! xxx

Morning ladies, how are we all today? AF got me this morning, totally didnt see her coming! Im totally fine about it though, it seems like a normal period as opposed to my last 2 which were either sooo light or brown and just not normal. Had a 30 day cycle and Od on cd16, so im hoping i have finally got my normal cycles back! Next AF will be due nov 19th, so i will probablybtest then, dont think ill test early this time =D

MrsMurphy, glad your so positive hun :)! i hope your cycles are back to normal now aswell :)! good luck for next month :flower: x

Thanks hun, Im excited for this cycle too :)

And I finally put my chart in my sig!

MrsMurthy sorry to hear AF hit ya but good vibes hun. Stay strong. x x x

Nic Ov pain good sign as alway's then you dont have to track or use OPK's. :D Save's money. I choose to use OPK's this cycle as I have been NTNP for the last 4-5 month's and wanna start TTC again, Missed it lol. BD'ing though that pain give's us both more chance hay. FX'd hun. x x x

Well today still got lower back pain, Boobs still tender/sore, and last night had lower abdominal pain. Sharp but not really painful it was bearable. Bit like AF cramp's but very light. lol funny thing is im not due AF until beggining of nov. x x x

P.s Nic Defo will be posting piccie's hun. Prob start testing around next week thursday lol, but well see. Im gonna try to hold off lol. x x x

yeah you know i'm not ntnp until the end of the year! so having these pains this month kind of helped with that :)! glad to hear you are going back to ttc hun :).
sorry you have pains hun :(! could be a good sign though so FX its :). looking forward to seeing your pics. stay strong & try not test early hun :) xxx

Thank's hun, I bloody hope so. lol. I will try as much as I can to stay away from my HPT's lol, Got some good one's this cycle so make's me wanna test more lol. Iv only ever used IC's so this cycle is more interesting lol. :D x x x Got my FX'd for you to sweetie. x x x

Ok so the sharp pain has got a little sharper and it seem's to be in my left side, even though im sure I ovulated from the right ovary this cycle. Then had a pop feeling and felt like I leaked but I aint. :S x x x

That is odd jessica :S.. I sometimes get the feeling i've leaked but i've not. I have no idea at all what it could be :(! xxx

Iv alway's had the leaking feeling but only around DPO10 + and only once ever had the pop feeling but that was when I ovulated and the egg released. Defo weird but gonna try and think nothink of it but is confusing. x x x

just found out, my best friend who has a 10month old is starting at my work.. all i'm going to hear is about her baby, and her miscarrige.. yes i'm here for you, but please talk about something other than babies!

Awww hun, just be truthful to her, Tell her that you dont really wanna talk about children right now. I understand what you mean hun. It's hard to cope with. If you cant be truthful to her just tell her if your looking for support then your not the right person to help ATM. x x x

I'll always be supportful of her, and i honestly don't mind speaking about her LO or her miscarriage, but it seems to be the only thing she speaks about, speak about something else for once :(! i try changing the subject but everything else always goes back to it xxx

Good morning Ladies! I hope all is well! My temp has gone back up so I think I actually did ovulate! :happydance: I was so worried I would have another anovulatory cycle. I will get my cross hairs tomorrow if the temp stays elevated so my ov date will be the 19th.

I will be testing Nov. 2nd this month if I can hold out (yeah right! :haha:) I might try testing on Halloween which will be 12 dpo. It would be really neat to get a BFP on Halloween :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->