:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Ladies, got my BFP yesterday. Finally convinced hubs as he wasn't so sure about the faint line! Booked a doctors appointment for next week and I think we'll go for an early scan to hopefully see a heartbeat before we tell anyone. It's taking quite a while for it to actually sink in with me!

Very excited for some more BFPs and summer babies <3

:hugs: to you all, LJ xx

Congrats!! :baby:

Hi Ladies, got my BFP yesterday. Finally convinced hubs as he wasn't so sure about the faint line! Booked a doctors appointment for next week and I think we'll go for an early scan to hopefully see a heartbeat before we tell anyone. It's taking quite a while for it to actually sink in with me!

Yayyyy another bfp!!! Massive congrats!!! :-D X

So happy you got it confirmed LJ!! Congrats.

Its super because it's starting to feel like we've got more BFP's on here than not!

Anyone else testing soon? Xx

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

aww congrats loving all these BFP's seems like this is a very positive group :D

i dont think i'll have any need to be testing at the weekend i feel like AF is on its way, i've been grumpy as hell and now starting to get cramps, feel much more positive that i now know i am OV'ing and that it appears i am having regular 28 day cycles xx

Yay Congratulation's hun, That's great news. Have a H&H 9 month's sweetie. x x x

So happy you got it confirmed LJ!! Congrats.

Its super because it's starting to feel like we've got more BFP's on here than not!

Anyone else testing soon? Xx

Totally agree. Im starting to feel more positive this month. Really hope it's the one as I worked out my next cycle's and AF will be due on my B.day and cycle after on christmas day. Gutted :( lol. But I guess If no BFP this cycle IV still got next cycle to try and a chance of getting a BFP on my b.day. :D. Im looking to start testing soon. Dunno when as I am trying so hard to hold of but another couple day's and pop i'll be POAS lol. x x x

aww congrats loving all these BFP's seems like this is a very positive group :D

i dont think i'll have any need to be testing at the weekend i feel like AF is on its way, i've been grumpy as hell and now starting to get cramps, feel much more positive that i now know i am OV'ing and that it appears i am having regular 28 day cycles xx

Hun, Glad your still feeling positive even though you think AF is coming, but remember all symptom's including your can mean either AF or PG and when you dont expect it you get that BFP. Also it aint over until the red river flow's x x x GL x x x

Something strange is going on with my temps. They've been really low the last two mornings. I've been keeping my thermometer under my pillow as usual and taking it the same as always. Could it be because I've been in deeper sleeps....Roscoe hasn't been waking much in the night recently you see.

Opk yesterday had no line at all so I might skip today and try again tomorrow.

Xxx

Unsure hun but what I do know is that a OPK should never have just one line, It's should alway's have 2 but really faint until ovulation. Iv never had a one line OPK. It could be if your getting better sleep and I dunno if you new this but you have to have aleast 3 hour's straight sleep before temping! Other wise it's useless hun. x x x

Yeh an Opk can just show the control line, just means the LH in ya system is very minimal. My OPKs are never very dark, even when they're positive the line is as dark as the control but maybe just half of it, ifkwim?

Yeh i usually get 3 hours sleep before temping, but at the mo I'm getting more than that so thats probably why...my body is getting into a better rested state rather than being woken every few hours! Lol.

Thanks for replying, i'm not too worried about it. Xxx

7dpo, & have a feeling i'm out already! just with AF would hurry up if its the case so i can try again :)

good luck lovelies :flow:

YAY LJ! Congrats girlie!

BB- Change your siggy girl- you are knocked up!

Hugs nic- too early for you to tell ;-) Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.

afm- hubby and I are on a mission- BD every night this week as we're in the fertile week at CD14. (Normally O around CD18ish) FX!!

good luck to all!

Tizy, just thought about it. lol you can get one line on OPK and defo when your urine is weak. x x x

think its as for me :) i think! what does O/T stand for?

LOL I just learned somethink new and would like to know the same a nic lol. x x x

Thanks everyone :) :hugs:

Nic - You are mostly definitely not out! :dust:

Tizy - I definately get bouncy temps when my sleep pattern varies. The deeper/more sleep the lower the temp.

Flyons - :happydance: for BD week!!! GL!

i'm having a funny day today, seems like a lot of people around me are PG most with #2 or more and most have a year or 2 year old so quite close together, im begining to wonder if it will happen again, im sick of people saying it will happen eventually, 3.5 years is a long time to wait (i know some people are longer im sorry just ranting)
i'm trying to lose weight in a hope that it will help but who knows what will happen :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->