:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

hmmm decisions do i test tomorrow or not, i still have AF cramps but no appearance as of yet! i've been grouchy as hell but no PG symptoms what so ever, i dont feel pg, strange!!!

jessica - i would buy a frer!

update on me. midwife called today and said my hcg levels were on the high side so to go in for bloods again today. So went in and the doc said no to take bloods but she will scan me! Our little bean has a good heartbeat we are so pleased! Have to go back monday as she was confused with dates and said i was between 6-8 weeks (im 6+5 by my dates) she said her machine didnt date pregnancies so back on monday to see little bean again and get some pics hopefully!!!

thisisme - i got af crampa before my bfp. Thats the only sign i did have as i didnt feel 'pregnant' good luck!!!! x

Argh! This 2 week wait is driving me crazy! :wacko: I am only 1/2 way through.

i would invest in a frer jessica! Definitely dont coint yourself out. I got a bfp at 7dpo with a frer when i conceived my dd.

Afm, cd6 today and af has officially gone =D didnt O until cd16 last cycle so a while to wait until then, but gona enjoy the bding until then.

On another note... I cant believe how cold it is today! Just back from a playdate at a friends house and omg my toes were totally numb! Time to invest in some winter woolies!

jessica - i would buy a frer!

update on me. midwife called today and said my hcg levels were on the high side so to go in for bloods again today. So went in and the doc said no to take bloods but she will scan me! Our little bean has a good heartbeat we are so pleased! Have to go back monday as she was confused with dates and said i was between 6-8 weeks (im 6+5 by my dates) she said her machine didnt date pregnancies so back on monday to see little bean again and get some pics hopefully!!!

Thank's girlie's lol but I dunno even were to get them from plus I wont be going out again untill next week wednesday now, So I should know by then if im PG or not. I would have got one today why'll I was out lol but dont even no were to buy them from never used FRER before. x x x

well i did one last night and one with FMU and both BFN :( never mind, just wait till my AF shows up and then i'll be back in the race. i know im out my 2nd son i got my BFP exactly 2 weeks after i conceived him and had sore boobs for a whole week prior to testing. my 1st i probably couldve found out earlier than i did but i wasnt trying and i thought i couldnt have kids lol x

Hun, Sorry to hear BFN but your not out until red river flow's. Dont be fooled hun not all pregnancy's are the same. Im still keeping my FX'd for ya. x x x

girls, looks like i am not ttc anymore, OH have decided its not the right time for us :(! i will be coming on to hear about all you girls & keep giving you support x

still got my fingers crossed for you jessica and thisisme.

nic I am so sorry :hugs: I hope this isn't a long term thing :hugs:

Jadey, wonderful news about little beans strong heartbeat!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics next week :)

Thx hun. x x x

Nic so sorry to hear that sweetie, hope all is ok & glad you'll still be popping in. x x x

NDTaber - do you think you will test early? At least you are on the home straight and now the symptom spotting kicks in! How are you feeling?

Are there any BIG O's coming up? We need some more BFPs! good luck ladies :dust: xxxx

NDTaber - do you think you will test early? At least you are on the home straight and now the symptom spotting kicks in! How are you feeling?

Are there any BIG O's coming up? We need some more BFPs! good luck ladies :dust: xxxx

I want to test early but I don't think I can handle more :bfn:. So far I haven't really had any symptoms except my breasts were slightly tender for a bit. I noticed they were tender 5dpo. They seem normal this morning though. I had reflux a few days which isnt normal for me. Idk, I think I am just trying to find signs.

My temps might be showing a triphasic pattern though which will be a really good sign. My temp shot up this morning and I am hoping it stays up.

Hey girls,

Just checking in, always hard to get on at the weekend!

Nic I'm so sorry your plans have changed, are you happy about that love? X
Jessica fingers crossed for you, not long till you can test again. X
ND your chart is looking really positive, I really hope this is your month X
LJ lovely to hear everything is good with you, any nasty symptoms yet? X

Can't think off the top of my head if anyone else has posted. Where's SmallTownGal? Still on her holiday no doubt.

Ooooh hey Mrs M I know you posted recently.

I'm waiting for my O, hopefully in the next few days. My OPKs still neg but a faint line has appeared. We've been BDing well so far tho. Fingers crossed.

Tea time calls xxxx

tizy, i'm heartbroken, totally did not expect this at all :(!

Aww nic :hugs: I am so sorry you are heart broken. Why did you and OH decide to put TTC on hold?

NBtaber, i never decided he basically told me :(! have no idea, he done it through text :S? came home got ready and went to work never mentioned a work to me :(!

oh nic :hugs: I'm so sorry. do you think you two can talk this weekend and you can find out what is wrong? maybe it is something you can compromise on or work though? :hugs:

well he is working just now and wont be in until 4am so it will need to wait until atleast tomorrow, i have no idea what to do..

maybe let him get a good nights sleep and ask him if there is a good time to talk about this sometime this weekend? when you are both well rested and relaxed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->