:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

It is so hard not to over think every little possible symptom :wacko:. I must learn how to keep my mind off of it until it's time to POAS.

HPT Picture... Update on DPO7...

DPO7 Eggwgite/Watery CM and Creamy At time's, Tender boobs to touch around nip area on both boob's and both outter side's of boob's sore/tender to touch But mostly on my left boob and not so sore today, Still got a couple bright blue thick vein's on both nip's and left boob. Cervix Is High,Soft,Closed and still getting lower back pain, Gassy & Very noticeable Bleeding gum's when brushing (alot of blood) Also had when PG with DD. Touch of light cramping pain here and there.

So I gave in like a fool this morning and tested, Im only DPO7 WTF right. Well that was not the out come at all. Here are the picture's...

View attachment 502335

View attachment 502337

View attachment 502339

Which to me all looked positive Right... I will say it look's like it's got alot of colour in real life (eye to test) but in pic it's a little lighter.

So Then took a New Clearblue Plus test, Although it state's it's best work's up to 4 day's Before AF, Im 7 Day's before AF & Got this result...

View attachment 502341

Negative, Not even a faint line but I thought it was toooooo early for any HPT to become Positive...!!!

Well Now im not getting my hope's high but keeping my FX'd. I dont wanna believe it's real until I get a Dark BFP and that's even if I do...

Has anyone ever has a BFP this early???

Hi Jessica, I don't really know what to say apart from a big congrats! Those HCG strips look good although I never heard of anyone getting a BFP at 7dpo, i'm sure its not impossible tho, perhaps you just had super early implantation or maybe you ovulated before you thought, I know peeps that have had bfp at 9dpo.

As for the clearblue?? The HCG strips are all different ones are they? Or just one with lots of different pics? If just one, could be a evap line? I don't have any experience of those but heard others talking about it.

Really hope you are, and your symptoms sound promising Xxx

Jessica - id be inclined to say bfp looking at those strips! I dont know if i got line eye but i thought i seen something on the clearblue too maybe someone can tweak the pic.
Fingers crossed that its your bfp! Eekkk!!

Thank's girlie's,

Well There just one step one's from duofertility but only had one of that test, and iv got 2 other different type's of of one step HPT's to. But there totally different brand's, The line came up just after 2 min's coming up to 3. I dont wanna get hope's high. But thx for lovely comment's.

The Clearblue plus came up with a tiny thin line after the 3 min's. Still there now and so is the line from the Cheapie HPT, The top 3 pic's are all one test. I did do one of the other onestep HPT's but it looked neg to me and few it in the bin, I know it's rank but just looked and there is a light line but well after the recommended time. That's why I aint getting hope's high, as only one test came back positive. :S it's so confusing and upsetting rather then exciting for me. But like I alway's say only time will tell. x x x

Do you think I should test again tomorrow with another Cheapie???

Iv got load's so it wont break the bank but aint using another Clearblue plus until at least sunday or monday. which will be 3-4 day's before AF. x x x

I tested at 9dpo and got a line so i would re test tomorrow with fmu :-D

Thank's hun. It's just weird though, I know all pregnancy's are different but I didn't get a BFP with my DD until I was a month late after AF was due, and that was only a faint line. But Think I defo will test tomorrow. x x x

Hi Ladies, got my BFP yesterday. Finally convinced hubs as he wasn't so sure about the faint line! Booked a doctors appointment for next week and I think we'll go for an early scan to hopefully see a heartbeat before we tell anyone. It's taking quite a while for it to actually sink in with me!

Very excited for some more BFPs and summer babies <3

:hugs: to you all, LJ xx

YAY! Congrats :)

Thx hun and think I defo will do. but so far with my luck I doubt I am PG. x x x

I know you're scared to get your hopes up but it looks so promising! I've got everything crossed for you hun! x

I don't know when I ovulated exactly. If I ovulated on CD 14 then that means my BFP was 16 DPO. I tested on CD 21 with the clear blue plus and got a negative. They're not very sensitive.

I know what your mean hun but its real hard for me to think positive. Let's just say I do get my BFP at the end of this cycle then i'll be positive, but before then I just cant. x x x

Thx hun, Im defo gonna wait until AF then to use another clearblue plus. dont wanna waste them. I'll just test again tomorrow with a 10MIU and 25 MIU IC's. Thx for telling me when you got your's. Very greatful hun. x x x

DPO8 Update... Dissappointing News... But Im Not Out Yet... Not Until That Red River Flow's... :thumbup:

First of all Thank you my lovely ladie's but turn's out to be...

View attachment 502953

They Both Look Totally Neg to me. At first I thought There Was A Line On The 25MIU HPT But I Do Not Think There Is As You Can See. I think im gonna wait a couple day's now. Prob sunday/Monday. x x x

DPO8 Eggwgite/Watery CM and Creamy At time's, Tender boobs to touch on both outter side's of boob's and not so sore today again, Still got a couple bright blue thick vein's on both nip's and left boob and now areola's are darkening. Cervix Is High,Soft,Closed and still getting lower back pain, Gassy & Very noticeable Bleeding gum's when brushing (alot of blood) Also had when PG with DD.
Also Still getting slight cramp's and have done on and off the last day or so. x x x

i would invest in a frer jessica! Definitely dont coint yourself out. I got a bfp at 7dpo with a frer when i conceived my dd.

Afm, cd6 today and af has officially gone =D didnt O until cd16 last cycle so a while to wait until then, but gona enjoy the bding until then.

On another note... I cant believe how cold it is today! Just back from a playdate at a friends house and omg my toes were totally numb! Time to invest in some winter woolies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->