:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

So sorry to hear you have a MC BB Big Hug's hun. x x x

Nic Sorry to hear that hun, It must be hard for you to, but I agree it was quite rude for him to not talk to you and send it by text. He should be able to talk to you and tell you how his feeling, Ok maybe it's to much for him and he feel's maybe you should take a break but It's hard for you too. Big Hug's hun. x x x

As for me, I have no AF cramp's due AF in a couple day's but I feel like im out. Not testing yet and aint gonna until AF is late (If It Is Late). x x x

Jessica :) Hi hun, glad you are not getting any AF cramps, hoping she won't show up:)! and hope you have some good news for us soon :)

AFM, well OH came home last night after saying he wasn't came in from work about 4am, he got straight into bed and we spooned, i obv was not going to start talking to him at that time in the morning :haha:

he is away to see his baby nephew so i will speak when he gets in, and im hoping he is not working tonight, tbh i think we will take november off ttc, and we will be back ttc in no time, i honestly think he was just having a rough couple of days, but only time will tell, i could be totally wrong :)!

hope everyone is doing ok :) & BB i'm so sorry again hun xxx

Just skim read last few pages

So sorry to hear ur news BB, hope ur app goes well and u get ur sticky bfp soon

well i was totally wrong, he doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore :(

Wow nic, that was unexpected! So sorry that youre going through this :hugs:
It could be that he is so stressed out and just doesnt know what to do, but i hope you guys get things sorted. Really big hugs to you xxx

Afm, cd8 today. Nothing exciting here at all. Was at a naming ceremony yesterday and had a lovely time. My LO got her face painted and i was gushing! She looked so cute (and cant believe she sat still to have it done!)

Wasnt going to use opks this month, but i caved in and bought some.. So i think i shall start using them cd12.

Hope everyone is well xx

Thx nic, OMG hun cant believe it, How long have you been together for? if you dont mind me asking. Big Hug's sweetie. Wish I was there to give you a real hug. x x x

Awww mrsmurphy how cute love her, My daughter is nearly 3 and I could not see her sitting still lol, We went to a street party a few months back and they had face partying there. She wanted it done but the line was so long we was gone before she got a chance and TBH I dont think she would have had a bar of it lol. x x x

Oh nic I am so sorry :hugs: How long have you been together? Are you guys married? Message me if you need someone to talk 2.

Hello girlie's,

Good morning.

DPO11 Feeling different this morning. Some lower back pain but No cramp's, Still gassy, Boob's still tender to touch and still got the blue vein's popping out around nip area, Excess hair loss, Sore thoat & My Cervix is quite High, Medium Softish and very closed, Cervical Fluid/mucas Is very watery, feel's alot like watery lube lol and that's different for me as my CM is normally still really thick creamy CM all the way until AF arrive's. Apart from that I dont feel nothink really. x x x

Thx hun, Do you reckon. I dunno lol. Im just so tired of TTC and wanna know when it's my turn for that BFP. My luck not this cycle. x x x

BB im sorry to hear of your loss.

nic, i hope you get everything sorted soon, men are funny creatures and they say women are complicated!!!

well i am out, AF showed this morning with vengence. its super duper painful :( its one of those one that hurts so much i feel sick. oh well next month :D

Thisisme, sorry af got u. Hope november is your month! x

JEssica, when r u testing? Excited to hear your result! Have everything crossed for you hun x

Thx hun, Om Think im gonna wait until 2nd of november. That's if AF aint there by then but Just started getting that pinching feeling again in lower adbomen. Around right side but kinda middle more to right if you know what I mean, And kinda tender tummy only when I touch or put a tiny bit of pressure on it. I also cant stop weeing. All my symptom's sound great but with my luck I aint that positive. x x x

Awww hun, Love the pic, She looks so cute love her. x x x

Doe's any one know were I can get a cheap FRER from... Any link's or advice will be great. I wanna test but not with a Crap IC. I dont care if Iv gotta wait 3 day's for delivery!!! Were do you get your's from if you use them??? x x x

oh nic, I am so sorry :hugs: I really hope you manage to sort things out with your OH :hugs:

Omg sorry just gotta rant somewhere and cant put anything on fb, my hormones are on one today, kids are bickering and not listening and nothing is going right, could quite easily crawl under a stone right now, ggrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->