:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I just rang the hosp about my first scan, they have my paperwork but no scan had been booked yet so i did it on the fone, i asked for 12th nov as its my hubbys bday and hes off that day, at first she said she couldnt, then she put me on hold and came back and said yes :) im so happy, seems like forever waiting for this, so glad i now havea date and on hubbys bday is brill, hopefully go for a meal that evening, double celebration, i just hope all is ok at scan, i will be 12+1

Ive also gotta have a consultant app on a different day, does anyone know what that involves?

Make sure you share some pictures :)

Hello Ladie's,

AF is due for me tomorrow. It's now just a wait and see thing I guess. Wish me luck. x x x

I just rang the hosp about my first scan, they have my paperwork but no scan had been booked yet so i did it on the fone, i asked for 12th nov as its my hubbys bday and hes off that day, at first she said she couldnt, then she put me on hold and came back and said yes :) im so happy, seems like forever waiting for this, so glad i now havea date and on hubbys bday is brill, hopefully go for a meal that evening, double celebration, i just hope all is ok at scan, i will be 12+1

Ive also gotta have a consultant app on a different day, does anyone know what that involves?

Make sure you share some pictures :)

I sure will, I cant wait

Morning girls. Well we managed to get a final BD in on ovulation day yesterday! My temp went up this morning so hoping for a couple more rises for FF to calculated ovulation. It feels like a really long cycle this time but I know it's not. So if I get pregnant I guess I really will have a baby conceived on Halloween.

Please cross everything for me. Xx

Sorry to hear BFN hun, Big Hugs and got my FX'd crossed for you still. x x x

As For me AF got me though the night, So started clearblue fertility monitor trial today. Now I can look forward to that I guess. Just hope this month work's for me otherwise it's Happy birthday to me with a smack in the face from AF. Not looking forward to that. x x x

Baby1wanted :hugs:

sorry the witch got you Jessica :hugs:

Goodluck tizy hope you get your :bfp:

great news about your scan Claire :) hope everything is perfect when you see little bean

Well ladies, AF is starting up so I am out. I am going to stay positive and know that it will happen for us one day. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that next month will be our month. Hopefully it wont be an anovulatory month :wacko:

baby1 :hugs:

Jessica and ND, sorry the witch got you. Really hope you both get your bfps this month!

Tizy, loving your chart! Hopefully ff will confirm O! Good luck hun

Afm, cd12 but nothing exciting hapoening. Started opks today, did one at 11am and 1 at 5.30pm. Both negative but pretty dark (will post pics tomorrow)... Although every single opk i take seems to be dark, be it cd5 or cd14!
We bd cd10 and cd12, so gona go for every other day and bd cd14/16 so hopefully that will cover O, if i dont O, we will just go with every other day until I do! Hope eveyone is well, cNt believe its november already!!!

Hello, just checking in.

Sorry I've not been on as much, I've been decorating at home. Finally finished but got a busy weekend ahead!

Jessica and ND sorry to hear AF got you. Its hard trying to stay positive month after month but we'll get there.

baby1 sorry things are happening for you at the mo either. But remember LJs cycles and she finally got her BFP so still hope yet.

I'm 2dpo i think, FF will confirm tomorrow, ive been playing around with it you see. Just a waiting game now.

Mrs M - good strategy, BDing as often as you can. My OPks are opposite and hardly ever dark, although I think I got two days of + this month which is unusual, all I can think is cycles stabilising after BC.

good luck everyone else.

Have we lost a few peeps, wheres Storker, DCMW and Smalltowngal?? Wish you could tag peeps on here like FB.

Bye Xxx

Thank's girlie's So Much for your lovely support. x x x

Thought I would let you know I got a free Prediction from Cheri22 and this is what she said

"Hi jessica,

They are showing me a BOY and they relate him to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in"

I know it's not alway's the way but if it was Birth in oct then that mean's Conception in Jan. Not getting hope's high, But if she's right, Then she's good. x x x

Jessica, that is exciting :D Id love to go to a psychic or something like that, but m so sceptical!

Im cd14 today, cm is now wet/ewcm, and I just took an opk and it is the darkest yet. Last 2 days look light compared to it. Im hoping that I get a positive tonight or tomorrow. I have never had a positive on a IC opk. Going to BD tonight and if I get a positive either today or tomorrow, we will bd tomorrow also.

Im actually very excited that my opk is almost positive... and Im finally beginning to believe my body MAY be back to normal! YAY!

ANybody testing soon? Tizy, when are you testing?
Hope everyone is doign well xx

Here are my opks, top 2 are yesterday and day before, bottom is today cd14 11.50am
https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521644_422720934449434_1520777704_n.jpg

Mrsmurphy thx hun, and It's not alway's 100%. x x x

Baby1wanted sorry to hear AF got you sweetie, Big hug's and FX'd for your new cycle, It must be really hard for you sweetie pie but im sure you will get there soon. x x x

Mrsmurphy thx hun, and It's not alway's 100%. x x x

Baby1wanted sorry to hear AF got you sweetie, Big hug's and FX'd for your new cycle, It must be really hard for you sweetie pie but im sure you will get there soon. x x x

Thanks hun, I'm not going to pretend I'm not gutted :-( Comforting myself with wine, chocolate and strictly come dancing!
Anyway to focus on the positive I had my yearly MRI scan on Thurs which means I'll get an appointment with my gynaecologist in the post soon. Not sure what I want the scan to show - if it shows something then it'll mean yet more surgery but then at least I'd have a clear reason for why we're struggling. And if it's clear I'm locking us all in the room until DH is booked for a SA and I have a prescription for Clomid!
Bless DH though, I had never wanted to raise the idea of a SA with him (I know it's 99% certain that I'm the problem but always best to rule him out as well I guess?) but when we were talking about my appointment today he brought it up and said that he'd be asking for one. You gotta love them sometimes haven't you! :flower:

Hey girls,

Well I'm 4dpo and no symptoms apart from a few pelvic twinges. Waiting till next saturday (10dpo) to test or i might do a sneeky one on friday...lol :blush: I'm starting my new job on tuesday and thursday next week so that'll keep me busy and not thinking about TWW. I'm doing two days a week at a residential college for people with EBD and special needs. The hours are 3-11pm so I'm going to have Roscoe all day and then go to work, probs won't get to bed until 12pm, I'm gonna be knackered. But It kinda fits well as it means Marks parents only have to have Roscoe for a couple of hours until Mark gets home. Hope its a nice place to work, I'm a bit nervous.

Baby1wanted sorry to hear your feeling down, that sounds like a nice way to console yourself tho :wine: Hope the scan helps identify whether there is any problems. we're here to help you stay positive.

Jessica, how cool to get a prediction, i'd be worried she'd say that it wasn't going to happen tho! Lol.

Mrs M that OPK is nearly positive isn't it. my Opks are only ever that dark. I'll photo my two positives to show you. Did you get some good BDing in? :sex:

ND are you ok hun? Hope AF hasn't got you too down either.

LJ how is early pregnancy treating you? I can't wait to move over to the first tri boards. :laugh2:

Hope all the other preggies are ok. :baby:

BB thinking of you over in NYC, i know you've had the loss to cope with and now hurricane Sandy, really hope you've not been too affected by it. :hugs:

I think we must have lost alot of the ladies on the November list. I'm not sure what to do, whether to leave them on there or take them off? What do you think?

Its bloody :cold: here this morning. Right I'm off to paint my bathroom ceiling. i've done loads to the house this week, maybe I'll upload a few pics to show you. I've been brave and gone for a bit of colour. Xxx

I'm still here tizy just been really busy had a family bereavement! I'm about 5dpo so nearly the same as you, have got my usual pms symptoms but nothing else! Not sure when i'm testing due af on the 15th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->