:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I've always bought my frer at walmart so i guess i wouldn't be much helpful i would think amazon would have decent prices too? goodluck hope you get your :bfp:

Hi all
Sorry not checked in for a while - life been busy busy
Congrats to the new BFPs! And :hugs: for those who got AF
BB - so sorry about your m/c, so glad you're getting escalated sooner rather than later :hugs2:
Jessica - sounds promising, TEST TEST TEST when you get your FRER!!!
Nic - am so so sorry about the problems with OH, really hope things work out for you :hugs2:
AFM I'm now 2 days late but not testing yet as can't bear another BFN.... will have to test on Thursday as I have an MRI scan that day and they won't do it if they think I'm pregnant....wish me luck!

Hey girls,

How is everyone today? I'm ok, I'm in my fertile period and OH and I have BDed yesterday and day before. Think I'll get my +OPK later today and I usually ovulate on day of +OPK so we'll hopefully BD tonight and tomorrow too just to cover all bases. I'm excited for this cycle, we've done really well so far and not let a busy schedule, kids, tiredness or falling out affect the baby dancing! Wooo Wooooo!

BB how you today? Hope you have loits of support from friends and family.

Nic so sorry to hear about OH, is it defo over? What a shock all this must have been, I agree with what the others have said tho, TTC can put a lot of stress on things, maybe if you get back to grass roots you could make a fresh start?

Thisisme, sozza AF got you, keep positive hun, there is still time for that pre Christmas bfp!

Jessica, how can you not test????

Hey PAW and everyone else. Lisasmith, Robinson and Claire glad you're still stalking us, its surprising how fast pregnancies seem to go when its not your own!

Much love, might be 1 dpo tomoz, who knows!!! Xxx

P.S I'VE UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE, IF I'VE GOT ANYTHING WRONG OR MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Hey girls,

How is everyone today? I'm ok, I'm in my fertile period and OH and I have BDed yesterday and day before. Think I'll get my +OPK later today and I usually ovulate on day of +OPK so we'll hopefully BD tonight and tomorrow too just to cover all bases. I'm excited for this cycle, we've done really well so far and not let a busy schedule, kids, tiredness or falling out affect the baby dancing! Wooo Wooooo!

Nic so sorry to hear about OH, is it defo over? What a shock all this must have been, I agree with what the others have said tho, TTC can put a lot of stress on things, maybe if you get back to grass roots you could make a fresh start?

Thisisme, sozza AF got you, keep positive hun, there is still time for that pre Christmas bfp!

Hey PAW and everyone else. Lisasmith, Robinson and Claire glad you're still stalking us, its surprising how fast pregnancies seem to go when its not your own!

P.S I'VE UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE, IF I'VE GOT ANYTHING WRONG OR MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I will be testing November 8th!!! :happydance:

Tizy - FX for your BFP cycle!!!

Jessica - try amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Resp...LLKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351536836&sr=8-1

baby1wanted - two days late?!! Can't wait for Thursday! GL!

Hi all
BB - so sorry about your m/c, so glad you're getting escalated sooner rather than later :hugs2:
Nic - am so so sorry about the problems with OH, really hope things work out for you :hugs2:
AFM I'm now 2 days late but not testing yet as can't bear another BFN.... will have to test on Thursday as I have an MRI scan that day and they won't do it if they think I'm pregnant....wish me luck!

Thx hun, Lol will do hun but after AF due date and dunno if i'll be getting a FRER. x x x

Hey girls,

Lol hun, I aint using a crappy IC again, They mostly give evap's and dont ever show a line for me. With DD didn't come up intil DPO28 and that was a just about. But I will be testing if AF dont show on 1st of nov. x x x

Tizy - FX for your BFP cycle!!!

Jessica - try amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Resp...LLKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351536836&sr=8-1

baby1wanted - two days late?!! Can't wait for Thursday! GL!

Thx sweetie, But Cant buy nothink online until my new bank card turn's up and that could take up to 7 day's and gotta wait for new pin. Long I know. x x x

Hi all

FX'd and good luck hun, Sound's promising for you. x x x

Ok so I was expecting my +Opk this eve but I've just done it and although the line is there its def not positive! Ok so maybe tomorrow? Little disappointed ...such a shame it doesn't come at same time each month!!

We jus tries DTD but OH thinks his little swimmers might need to recharge themselves because he didn't...ahem...finish off if you know what i mean!

Gonna try again tomorrow morning before he goes to work. Fingers crossed. Just don't want to miss the O. We've BDed yest and day before in preparation for today! Lol. Xxx

Ok so I was expecting my +Opk this eve but I've just done it and although the line is there its def not positive! Ok so maybe tomorrow? Little disappointed ...such a shame it doesn't come at same time each month!!

We jus tries DTD but OH thinks his little swimmers might need to recharge themselves because he didn't...ahem...finish off if you know what i mean!

Gonna try again tomorrow morning before he goes to work. Fingers crossed. Just don't want to miss the O. We've BDed yest and day before in preparation for today! Lol. Xxx

Fingers crossed for you Tizy :)

tizy, one day off wont do any harm! If you bd tomorrow you will be fine! Hope you get your positive soon!

Afm, just spent the last hour carving pumpkins with oh. Mine is waaaay better than his! Haha. Cm is still sticky, on to cd10 tomorrow, might start using opks on wednesday.

Have had a constant sore head for the past 2 days and i feel terrible. Just want to sleep, but dont have the chance! Paracetamol isnt helping, and usually it works great for me.

DPO12 I guess I could start with really gassy still, Some what constipated, Boob's feel a little bigger, nipple's bigger, blue vein's & lump's still there, Boob's still tender to touch, I look bloated but haven't eaten nothink this morning, Keep getting headache, sore thoat, Some lower back pain here and there, Some short sharp pinching pain's on & off in lower abdomen, tired but been getting up alot earlier & apart from all that lol I feel great with NOOOOOO AF symptom's, None of the normal one's anyway and that's only really bad back pain and really bad contracting feeling in lower abdomen... x x x

Morning all!

I seen my lil bean yesterday and all is well and measuring bang on m dates :-D
Feeling really bloated lately ive even had to get my fat trousers out of the wardrobe and wear them to work today lol! Sooo comfy!
Good luck to the upcoming testers! Wishing you lots of luck! xox

Jessica your symptoms all sound very promising! fx'd for you!

jadey yay for seeing little bean :) i have pulled out maternity clothes but that more cause they ares comfy not cause i actually need them yet :haha:

afm I'm well welcoming all day nausea :dohh: thought i was gonna get lucky this time and feel pretty good but nope ms hit right on schedule :haha:

goodluck to any testers hope you all get your :bfp:s soon

Got my +Opk today! Yay!!! So off to bed for BDing as soon as Roscoe goes to bed.

On other news I've been decorating today - which isn't easy with a 10 month old! Looking good so far tho.

Fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow xx

:happydance: for your sticky bean Jadey! Wonderful news!

Happy BDing Tizy!!

Good luck to those who are testing soon! :dust:

Great news jadey. x x x

Thx proudarmywife. x x x

Tizy Great news keep BD'ing. x x x

I just rang the hosp about my first scan, they have my paperwork but no scan had been booked yet so i did it on the fone, i asked for 12th nov as its my hubbys bday and hes off that day, at first she said she couldnt, then she put me on hold and came back and said yes :) im so happy, seems like forever waiting for this, so glad i now havea date and on hubbys bday is brill, hopefully go for a meal that evening, double celebration, i just hope all is ok at scan, i will be 12+1

Ive also gotta have a consultant app on a different day, does anyone know what that involves?

I didn't get my temp rise this morning but another +Opk and we DTD this eve so hoping I O tonight?! If that's the case I hope we're in with a chance. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->