:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey issacralph, Oh glad you're still here. Fingers crossed for us eh. Sorry to hear about your family bereavement :hugs:

My LP is only 11 days so AF due on 12th. Eeeeeek exciting X

Yeah got lots of catching up to do! Fx'd for you this month tizy did you get lots of bding in? We dtd few times but we were away so won't be holding my breath for that bfp but we'll see what the month of November brings x

We BDed O day and O-3 and O-4 so not great but ok, FF pregnancy monitor says 'good' chance on intercourse timing analyzer! Lol, so lets hope. Xxx

Mrs M these are my Opks from this cycle. Looks like I got a positive late on CD15 and CD16. Starting to fade a bit CD17. Do you think thats right? Obviously they've faded a bit now but they are 'my' positives.

Attachments

• IMG_4591 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_4591 (800x600).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
Decorated hallway and kitchen and just the fireplace wall in the lounge. Feature walls are colour and the rest are 'frosted steel' or light grey...Lol.

Pleased with myself now its done! Was hard work with the baby tho. xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4582 (600x800).jpg
    IMG_4582 (600x800).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4577 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_4577 (800x600).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4575 (600x800).jpg
    IMG_4575 (600x800).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
love the teal colour :)

we'll my AF lasted 4 days, pretty light too. i'm not sure what CD i am i will have to see when i find my phone lol :) i think it must be about 6 or 7 as i think AF came last monday. we have been BD'ng already!! apparently its good for weight loss too lol.

I have the pleasure of denitting my eldest son today, what joys, i keep running the comb through but they just keep coming!! so i shall be shaving his head tonight lol just hope the little rat hasnt give them to his brother, he has long curly hair and i wont be shaving his head lol x

Thanks Tizy and good luck with the new job
I won't be testing at all in November - with these long cycles AF is next due on 22nd Dec so won't be testing till then - in the mean time an awful lot of BDing to be done to cover bases in case the next cycle is shorter! :haha:
PS the house looks fab!

Isaacralph - sorry about your bereavement :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well x

eeeeeeeek feeling the itch to POAS already and I'm only 5dpo! LolX

Ooh tizy when r u testing?

Well I THINK I od yesterday =) temp went up this morning and cm is thick creamy again (tmi sorry!) just got to wait for my next 2 temps to confirm.

I think I will test at 10dpo, which will be the 14th, so a week on wednesday =)

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

Anyone want to take a look at my chart and see if FF is right about O date? I had two distinct rises but FF put it at the second one which makes me 4dpo... the first rise would put me at 6dpo... Also, I temp'd at 98.7 this morning and it's NEVER been that high in all the months I've been charting... good sign???

Hi Mrs M - I'm want to wait until saturday 10dpo to test but no doubt I'll cave a test friday or even thursday...Lol

Ciaramystic I've had a look and think FF is right, usually your temp would go up after O even just a little bit but not stay the same so i'm tempted to think you are 4dpo. Similar to me, I'm 5dpo. Good luck sweetie Xx

Tizy Loving the decorating you've done hun, Veery nice. Im looking to do decorating after christmas. Giving DD the bigger room, She's gonna need it lol. x x x

Your welcome baby1wanted, FX'd your result's are good news hun, and FX'd your DH's SA will be fine and healthy. x x x

Well As for me Im on CD5 and had a really heavy and painful AF this cycle. So think I will have to book an appointment with doc to make sure all is well down there. Did my First CB OPK today for the monitor. I think it's really early but if that's what I need to do then im goona do it. :D x x x

When is too early to test Lol....getting impatient!

P.S Thanks Jessica X

Your welcome hun. x x x

I know how your feeling sweetie & FX'd you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

Hi Ladies,

baby1wanted - I'm sorry the witch arrived hun :hugs: it's really great that you've had an MRI scan though, hopefully it's going to pave the way for either a solution or some clomid. Hopefully not more sugery though :hugs:

Tizy - I feel horrendous to be honest!!! I have the nose of a blood hound and I have to force myself to eat otherwise I'd just give up and snooze all day long. I try and put a funny spin on it most've the time because I know it's for all the right reasons! Hubs is highly amused that now I can only seem to keep down junk food - our bean definitely takes after his/her dad! Your decorating looks lovely :)

Ciaramystic - really not sure about your chart, I think it could be either. FX for a triphasic pattern with your high temps!!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW :dust: sorry I've been a bit absent, I've been feeling terrible and I don't like to moan too much about it! xx

Hey ladies, I think DH and I are going to pause on TTC. I want us to get our finances more together and I need to work on myself. These last few months I have been really down and very emotional. I want to get to a better place before we conceive. We might NTNP for a few months.

Good luck ladies! I hope you all get your :bfp: soon!:hugs:

Hey ladies, I think DH and I are going to pause on TTC. I want us to get our finances more together and I need to work on myself. These last few months I have been really down and very emotional. I want to get to a better place before we conceive. We might NTNP for a few months.

Good luck to you and your hubby :)

good luck hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"