:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Ladies,

baby1wanted - I'm sorry the witch arrived hun :hugs: it's really great that you've had an MRI scan though, hopefully it's going to pave the way for either a solution or some clomid. Hopefully not more sugery though :hugs:

Tizy - I feel horrendous to be honest!!! I have the nose of a blood hound and I have to force myself to eat otherwise I'd just give up and snooze all day long. I try and put a funny spin on it most've the time because I know it's for all the right reasons! Hubs is highly amused that now I can only seem to keep down junk food - our bean definitely takes after his/her dad! Your decorating looks lovely :)

Ciaramystic - really not sure about your chart, I think it could be either. FX for a triphasic pattern with your high temps!!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW :dust: sorry I've been a bit absent, I've been feeling terrible and I don't like to moan too much about it! xx

Hey LJ sorry you're feeling rubbish hun, the first tri is hard work, I remember well. Hope you feel better soon.

Hey ladies, I think DH and I are going to pause on TTC. I want us to get our finances more together and I need to work on myself. These last few months I have been really down and very emotional. I want to get to a better place before we conceive. We might NTNP for a few months.

Good luck ladies! I hope you all get your :bfp: soon!:hugs:

Hey ND, wishing you well, please pop in from time to time or if you need any support and all the best with the NTNP. X
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well stupidly I caved and tested today at 7dpo....I know, I know ridiculously early! Blame it on the 'when to test' statistics on Countdown to pregnancy, telling me that 20.7% get a positive, well I just figured I could be in that %. Anyway of course its a :bfn: Going to wait until friday now to do another test.

I'm stupidly tired today, my first shift at the college went really well and I enjoyed it. Home at 11.30pm but Roscoe was up alot last night and had to be fed twice because he didn't eat his tea last night! And just to make matters worse, I switched to LOW caffiene coffee just to be on the safe side. Urrrrrrrrrrr.

Keeping everything crossed. How is Issac ralph and Ciara doing. Mrs M have you O'd or is it looking delayed? Jessica hope you're ok too.

Anyone else out there?

Han Xxx

Ohh tizy! Tut tut for testing early!!

well my temp stayed down and FF didnt give me crosshairs :dohh: but i was playing around and if ny temp is 36.17 or above tomorrow, it will give me them at cd15... Maybe my temp is just taking a while to rise? Or maybe I geared up to ovulate and it never happened. We shall see what the temps say tomorrow! If it does t go up, i will assume i never od and will look for fertile signs again. Dont think ill use opks, probably just check cm and go by that. Cm is still creamy so who knows!? Just when i thought my body was back to normal......

do you have any pg symptoms? Really hope you get your bfp!!

No I don't think I do, but cervix is high and firm but not closed (its never fully closed). My CM is very creamy tho which i don't usually get and I've been having loads of vivid dreams including a pregnancy dream.

I know i should just be patient and wait (plus I'm bored at home today) but i decided to take a pic of test and invert it to negative and think i can see a faint line. Only thing is was slightly after the 10 min time allowance. Most probs an evap. Here's the link.....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=67951#comments

Not gona lie... I could see a line on my phone wihout zooming. Theres definitely sumthing there!

As you said, it was over the time limit, but it looks pink to me. I got a bfp at 7dpo with dd, so it is possible!

Really hope this is it for you, and dedinitely test on friday!

Im on ny phone Tizy and its hard to see! Maybe put an original up too so i can have another looksie! Good luck!!!!

Ok so the first is the original, and I don't think you'll see the line, its so faint...I'm not even sure if my eyes are tricking me.

The second is inverted negative.

I need to wait!!!

Attachments

• PT or.jpg
    PT or.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
  • PT2.jpg
    PT2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
pee sticks! yay! I think I can see something on the invert :happydance: can't wait to see more this week!!

Tizy: It does look like a light line on the inverted negative!!!! Good luck :)

My advice tizy is to get a frer & test day after tomoz! I can see the line in the negative picture but I wouldn't trust those ic as they can give nasty evaps, i'll try & post my evap I had few months back if I get time later! But hope this is it for you hun, fx'd.

Afm- spotting after yesterdays colposcopy & biopsy, it wasn't pleasant! Had some mild cell changes several month back & went back for follow up. Dr said cervix looked ok but I bled whilst he did smear which has happened before & wanted to take biopsy just to be sure! I did mention I was 7dpo but he told me it would be fine if I was to end up being preggers! Not really feeling much at the minute got slightly sore boobs but I've been having acupuncture for my pms & I actually think it may be working to some extent! Really emotional last few days. Not testing until at least 12dpo if at all, i'm actually much better at not testing these days & I've got 3 frers upstairs just minding their own business!

8dpo today and its a bfn, no surprise there but a slight pang of disappointment. I know its stupidly early still and my temp dipped this morning and I had some dull cramps last night so maybe implantation? See what tomorrow brings. X

Thanks girls, I tested again today as my temp has shot up to 98.37 this morning, but its a bfn. Only 9dpo so still early, really hoping this might be the start of a triphasic chart? Maybe just maybe....

How is everyone else doing? Issac Ralph and Ciara? Also Mrs M did you O? Xxx

Tizy sorry to hear BFN, still got my FX'd for ya. Chart looks good. x x x

CD9 for me ov CD14, so not long now. Even though im using clearblue fertility monitor im not trying hard this cycle as I think I may have a cyst on my right ovary. Im in alot of pain on and off everyday. So got doctor's on tuesday next week, Day before I ovulate. x x x

Sorry about your bfn tizy but again its still early days & your chart is looking fab! Mine is also triphasic but I often get this happen & then it plummets around cd14 so still too early to tell! Feeling ok slight cramping today but think its coming from cervix, got some stinging & spotting still! No testing for a while yet & I love that i'm on top of my poas addiction!

Tizy, your chart is looking great! Dont be disheartened by the bfn, still very early! Maybe the dip was implantation so i would wait a couple of days and test again!

Well my temp has rocketed the past few days, yay! So im pretty sure i ovulated. Im 5dpo today, no symptoms or anything.. But just gona see what happens. I think im going to wwit until 12dpo to test... Ill try anyway! I dont think ive ever had a temp as high as todays thiugh

10dpo and tested this morning with a ClearBlue Plus, the first bloody test didn't work so I had to use te second, anyway it's a negative.

My temp dropped this morning and my cervix feels lower and less firm. Period due Monday and I expect that she will arrive as usual.

Little but gutted about this month but never mind, just have to try again next month.

Next month I AM NOT GOING TO TEST EARLY!! Lol

Good luck Issac Ralph and Ciaramystic.

Mrs M and Jessica testing next. Anyone else still with us?

:fairydust: to all Xxx

Tizy hun, As you said still early sweetie pie, so my FX'd are still crossed and waiting. x x x

CD10... High Peak... :D

The BD'ing will begin.

CBFM CD10.jpg

Im quite glad I got a High Peak at CD10 as I believe I ovulate around CD14, Mostly on CD14 Maybe a day before or a day after so it will be very interesting to see if I am right. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->