:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Awww Tizy hun, Iv seen load's of story's with BFN at DPO10 then a magical BFP after that. FX'd still hun but totally understand about expecting for AF. Big Hug's. x x x

I'm sorry Tizy :hugs: I do agree with Jessica though, things could still turn around!

Good luck MrsMurphy :dust:

Happy BD'ing Jessica!

xx

Hello ladies =) hope we are all enjoying our weekend!

7dpo today, and i caved in and tested... rrrrrgh! Bfn of course, but im not phased in the slightest, after all, AF isnt due until next monday! Lol :dohh: im actually just very pleased that i am having normal cycles, so if this is t my month, at least i have a good chance next cycle.

OH has taken dd to his parents for a while, so enjoying some peace and quiet for a change! Think Im going to go get a few xmas bits and pieces after my shower =D

Hope things are well for everyone. How are you feeling Tizy, still positive? Xx

hi girls :), i'm back :)

me & OH have sorted everything out, just taking things slow at the mo. will be back to ttc proparly after the new year :)!

secretly hoping for a little 'accident' before then :)

hope everyone is ok :) x

me & OH have sorted everything out, just taking things slow at the mo. will be back to ttc proparly after the new year :)!

Great news nic! Xx

nic! very happy to hear you're back :)

Hi all
Hope everyone is ok
Keeping Fx'd for you Tizy and MrsM - let's hope your BFPs are just round the corner :thumbup:
Welcome back nic - glad everything is going ok now, had been worried :flower:
AFM AF has gone so the BDing starts :blush: Just had a girlie weekend away and was quite glad I wasn't pregnant - lots of cocktails and wine :) Hopefully it's put me in the right frame of mind for this cycle, feeling nice and positive again now

hi ladies, hope we are all well.

i'm CD14, i hope i have OV'd or am due to. we have BD lots this cycle but i havent seen any EWCM, we didnt do the deed last night but will tonight :D as it seems my cycles have pretty much sorted theirselves out. even though strangly i keep getting cramps, keep feeling like AF is on the way. oh and my cervix was low friday, so maybe OV wasnt as close as i hoped lol x

Morning girls.

Nic welcome back, and lovely to see Flyons, Thisisme and Baby1wanted back.

I'm 12dpo and no sign of AF. I'm a bit confused to be honest. OH and I went on a rare night out on Saturday which was great and I let my hair down so didn't bother temping etc. Last night I temped and it was 97.74 which isn't massively high but its still up. I did a pregnancy test this morning with an Internet Cheapie and its negative so I presume AF just a bit late. The strange thing is that I got some EWCM last night, quite a bit, which isn't normal for me at this stage of my cycle. Could someone have a look at my chart and tell me what you think? Are the internet cheapie pregnancy tests good? Ive never used them before but I don't have any proper tests?

Thanks. Any BFPs out there?

Xxxx

I couldn't help myself..... this is the same test but I've inverted one of the images to negative. Can you see a line? Really hope its not an evap....

Attachments

• IMG_4717 (640x475).jpg
    IMG_4717 (640x475).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4720 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_4720 (640x480).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
Thank you. i'm trying to NOt get too excited. My partner can just about see it too....It is still there....I'm gonna do another before bed and then a First response in the morning. Eeeeek X

:-D Ill be checking for the frer tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed its a bfp. It sure looks like the start of something!! xx

Good luck tizy! I can see a line too. Can't wait to hear your good news tomoz! Bfn here so just waiting for AF & can Feel it coming, Feel ok though :)

Eeeeeek Tizy - looks like a line to me!!!! :happydance:
:hugs: Isaacralph, glad you're feeling ok

I am VERY happy today as got my gynae appointment through and it's only a few weeks away - the 6th Dec. The consultant isn't going to know what's hit him - going to lock us in a room until he agrees to give me clomid!! :haha:

I can definitely see a line Tizy! I will be waiting for your morning test! REEEEALLLY hope its the start of a BFP!

Afm, bfn this morning at 8dpo. I really need to stop testing! I promised myself I would wait until 10dpo at least.. but I totally broke that promise! Yesterday, all day I had weird sharp pains in my uterus, right side. They werent super painful, just enough to make me think 'wow, I felt that' sort of like a pinprick.
My temps are still high, so Im not totally out yet I guess... but tbh, Im not feeling very positive about this month!
OH is away at a friends tonight so I have a nice big bed all to myself, then we are going to get the rest of dds xmas pressies tomorrow :D

Anyone else started their Xmas shopping?

Thanks baby1wanted! Fab news about your upcoming app, demand that clomid girl! X

I'm pretty convinced now....thats a :bfp: isn't it! Will do a FR in the morning Xxx

Attachments

• 8179734171_22e13c311e.jpg
    8179734171_22e13c311e.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 14
YESSSS That is a BFP!

Congrats Hun! So happy for you, and cant wait to see your FRER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->