:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Mrs M, i totalyy thought the same and convinced myself when i tested at 10dpo that I was out, even went out for drinks on saturday night to console myself.....its not over till she arrives. Xxx

hi girls :), i'm back :)

me & OH have sorted everything out, just taking things slow at the mo. will be back to ttc proparly after the new year :)!

secretly hoping for a little 'accident' before then :)

hope everyone is ok :) x

Yay hun, Glad to see you back, I was worried about you to sweetie. Lol love the positive feeling's, let's hope so hay cause if that's whst you wont im not judgeing :D x x x

I couldn't help myself..... this is the same test but I've inverted one of the images to negative. Can you see a line? Really hope its not an evap....

WooooooooHooooooo Defo hun, I see a line on both. x x x P.s More Post Below... :D x x x

Eeeeeek Tizy - looks like a line to me!!!! :happydance:
:hugs: Isaacralph, glad you're feeling ok

I am VERY happy today as got my gynae appointment through and it's only a few weeks away - the 6th Dec. The consultant isn't going to know what's hit him - going to lock us in a room until he agrees to give me clomid!! :haha:

Yay for gynae appointment, hope it goe's great hun. x x x

I can definitely see a line Tizy! I will be waiting for your morning test! REEEEALLLY hope its the start of a BFP!

Afm, bfn this morning at 8dpo. I really need to stop testing! I promised myself I would wait until 10dpo at least.. but I totally broke that promise! Yesterday, all day I had weird sharp pains in my uterus, right side. They werent super painful, just enough to make me think 'wow, I felt that' sort of like a pinprick.
My temps are still high, so Im not totally out yet I guess... but tbh, Im not feeling very positive about this month!
OH is away at a friends tonight so I have a nice big bed all to myself, then we are going to get the rest of dds xmas pressies tomorrow :D

Anyone else started their Xmas shopping?

Awww Sorry to hear another BFN hun, Just rememeber it's still really early and your not out until red river flow's. Fx'd crossed. Lol Hun iv started and pretty much finished christmas shopping for my DD. Just need to get some little bit's and bob's like her trainer's, Stocking filler's and PJ's, But dunno how much more my storage cupboard can take :D lol. I think I went overboard x x x

I'm pretty convinced now....thats a :bfp: isn't it! Will do a FR in the morning Xxx

Yayyyy That is so a BFP hun. Keeping my FX'd it get's darker and That is a defo congrat's. x x x

CD12... High Fertility (2 Bar's)...

Still High Fertility (2 Bar's) On CBFM. I think I will prob get Peak Fertility (3 Bar's) tomorrow but could be CD14. x x x

ohhh i totally think i see something and i am not a line spotter lol fingers and toes crossed for you Tizy!!

i definatly see a line, and i usually never can...well done you, hopefully the rest of us shall join you soon.

afm no BD'ing tonight, dear old hubby has hurt his back and told me hes off limits!! right when i think im ov'ing too!!!!!
anyways i keep getting AF like cramps and lower back pain, not sure what thats all about hopefully theres no AF on the way would be 2 weeks early if there is!

I thought I would share my scan pic, my dates have been changed so im now 13 weeks

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/scanpic4.jpg

And this is my announcement pic on FB:

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/kidsandscan.jpg

I thought I would share my scan pic, my dates have been changed so im now 13 weeks

Claire- what a beautiful growing bunch!

@ tizy- getting so excited for you!

afm CD 33 and BFN this morning. So frustrating as I've never had a cycle longer than 29 days so I really had my hopes up. oh well, still a chance!

CD12... High Fertility (2 Bar's)...

Still High Fertility (2 Bar's) On CBFM. I think I will prob get Peak Fertility (3 Bar's) tomorrow but could be CD14. x x x

Good luck - go get :sex:!!

Ah lovely!! :happydance:

aw lovely scan pic claire! Cant wait til my 12 week scan now! Excited!

I picked up the wrong First Response test and this isn't the FRER its the normal one. But you can still see the line right? Xxx

Attachments

• 8181462523_c43040873f_z.jpg
    8181462523_c43040873f_z.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 13
Claire thats a lovely scan piccy. Your kids are gorgeous too. Xxx

IssacRalph how you getting on? and Ciaramystic? Mrs M are you testing today? Flyons is defo not over yet, I thought I was out and now have a surprise :bfp:.

Xxx

definitely see the line tizy! So happy for you =)

Nah im not testing today. Dont have any frers so will wait until friday or saturday i think, unless i feel super positive. I only have digis left just now so dont want to waste them. Do you know what your due date will be tizy? Eek are you excited?

Robinson... 13 weeks, already!?! Jeezo its flew in!
Jadey, do you know when your scan is?
Jessica, hope you are bding! Make sure you catch that eggy!

xx

Congratulations Tizy :)

Not sure when my scan is yet ive had my booking in appointment though so hopefull it will be in the post. Im likr a child at christmas going home after work and checking my mail lol!

Woohoo that is a good line tizy congratulations, so happy for you!

Claire1978 love love love your pic of scan & kiddies your very blessed

Afm- well assuming I'm out bfn 12dpo few days ago, waiting for AF! Temps still up but they usually start falling after 14dpo which is today! Had lots going on with biopsies & stuff so think we may resume ttc in the new year so I can at least let my hair down at xmas, I love stinky cheese & pate + booze, Yum! Over the moon for you tizy. Xx

Woohoo that is a good line tizy congratulations, so happy for you!

Claire1978 love love love your pic of scan & kiddies your very blessed

Afm- well assuming I'm out bfn 12dpo few days ago, waiting for AF! Temps still up but they usually start falling after 14dpo which is today! Had lots going on with biopsies & stuff so think we may resume ttc in the new year so I can at least let my hair down at xmas, I love stinky cheese & pate + booze, Yum! Over the moon for you tizy. Xx

Claire thats a lovely scan piccy. Your kids are gorgeous too. Xxx

IssacRalph how you getting on? and Ciaramystic? Mrs M are you testing today? Flyons is defo not over yet, I thought I was out and now have a surprise :bfp:.

Xxx

AF got me... very short LP... only 10 days ???? This cycle I am going to try mucinex and vitamin B6 on top of the vitex and raspberry leaf... really need that LP to lengthen!!! At my age I guess my body needs help... helping the swimmers... so FX'd the mucinex does that and the others do their job of making that LP just where it needs to be!!! BTW... CONGRATS on your BFP!!! That line is beautiful!!!!

Clair Them picture's are lovely hun. How cute are your LO's. Bless there little cotton socks. x x x

Baby1Wanted & MrsMurphy Thx girlie's, and yer weve been at it like rabbit's lol, Were getting in atleast one BD session a day from CD10-15. Im CD13 today. x x x

Tizy that's totally a BFP... Congratulation's hun, Hope you have a H&H 9month's. x x x

Ciara Sorry to hear AF got you, Big Hug's hun. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->