:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

CD13... Peak Fertility (3 Bar's & A Egg)... AF Due On My Birthday...Doctor's Appointment Update...

CD13 & I got Peak fertility (3Bar's&Egg) This morning. :D But Not Happy that AF is now Due On My Birthday. Gutted but FX'd she's a NO SHOW... x x x

CBFM CD13 13-11-12.jpg

Doc's Update... My Doctor Has Sent me to go and have a Scan done to have a look and see what's wrong, Just gonna wait for appointment to come though the post now. Also His sent me for some blood work's But gotta go on day 21. x x x

Congratulations Tizy!!!!! :dance: H&H 9 months to you :dust:

Claire - lovely scan and children piccies!!! :)

Congrats on your :bfp: Tizy! what great news!

Claire what a great scan! i can't wait to have that first look at my little peanut! just two weeks away!

:dust: to everyone else hoping to see more :bfp:s in November :)

well it looks like i will be out this cycle, hubby really ahs put his back out can barely move :( so no BDing for us. im hoping we caught the egg friday or saturday but i was only CD12.

i'm still getting weird cramps really feel like AF is on the way but it isnt due for another week and half at least. so really dont know whats going on x

think i might need to invest in a CBFM, see if i can get hold of a second hand one :D

Ah congrats Tizy - definitely still a line
You better stick around here and update the front page for us!!! :haha:

Sorry AF got you Ciara :hugs:

Ok ladies so a bit of an odd thing has happened...
I am cd11, last cycle was 49 days so I wasn't expecting anything to happen for a while.....
I did take soy on cd4-8 to see if it'll help shorten things.

Then this eve (sorry if TMI) when I wiped after a wee there was a big load of pink/slightly orange CM on the paper - and it was like stringy EWCM - a bit thicker than the normal EWCM I get but definitely very stretchy.
I've also had a day of left sided pain....
Now I do have endo and quite often get pain BUT it tends to be in the run-up to / during AF and I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting before.
What do you all think?

Probably nothing but you know what it's like when you're TTC - you read something into everything!!

PS - am posting this on a few threads so sorry if you see this more than once :blush: :flower:

Ciara, sorry af got you :hugs:
Thisisme, hopefully you managed to catch that eggy! Hope your hubbys back gets better too!

Well, had a lovely day.christmas shoppig with oh and dd =D thats us done with her pressies so dont need.to do any last minute shopping this year!
9dpo today, had a few little symptoms i suppose. Nothing when i was out, was too busy! After lo went to bed, had mild af like pains, what i have the night before she arrives.. Just hope she doesnt come tomorrow! They were identical!
Buuut... (tmi alert!) I also had a little bit of diarrhea tonight too.. Which i havent had in yeeeeears! So hopefully its a good sign!
dont know when to test... HELP!!

well it looks like i will be out this cycle, hubby really ahs put his back out can barely move :( so no BDing for us. im hoping we caught the egg friday or saturday but i was only CD12.

i'm still getting weird cramps really feel like AF is on the way but it isnt due for another week and half at least. so really dont know whats going on x

Hun Sound's like ovulation pain. What CD are you now??? P.s Good luck and FX'd you got your eggy. x x x

think i might need to invest in a CBFM, see if i can get hold of a second hand one :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=clearblue%20fertility%20monitor&_sop=2

Hope this help's hun. :D x x x

I am cd11, last cycle was 49 days so I wasn't expecting anything to happen for a while.....

Then this eve (sorry if TMI) when I wiped after a wee there was a big load of pink/slightly orange CM on the paper - and it was like stringy EWCM - a bit thicker than the normal EWCM I get but definitely very stretchy.
Now I do have endo and quite often get pain BUT it tends to be in the run-up to / during AF and I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting before.
What do you all think?

Probably nothing but you know what it's like when you're TTC - you read something into everything!!

PS - am posting this on a few threads so sorry if you see this more than once :blush: :flower:

Hello hun, Sound's like Ovulation pain and bleeding to me hun. Everyone's cycle's can just change so unexpected. Get BD'ing. P.s Dont be sorry, We understand you've gotta update your other ladie's. :D x x x

Thisisme, hopefully you managed to catch that eggy! Hope your hubbys back gets better too!

Well, had a lovely day.christmas shoppig with oh and dd =D thats us done with her pressies so dont need.to do any last minute shopping this year!
9dpo today, had a few little symptoms i suppose. Nothing when i was out, was too busy! After lo went to bed, had mild af like pains, what i have the night before she arrives.. Just hope she doesnt come tomorrow! They were identical!
Buuut... (tmi alert!) I also had a little bit of diarrhea tonight too.. Which i havent had in yeeeeears! So hopefully its a good sign!

Woooo Hun Sound's good. But remember 10DPO is still quite early, Try not to dive in and test to soon. I know it's easier said then done but you can do it. :D I would say wait until DPO14 but it's up to you hun. x x x

Fx'd Crossed Ladie's and good luck. x x x

CD14... Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg)... Ovulation Pain Gone... :D

CD14 and another Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg). I think This will be my last Fertile Day to get BD'ing. Making Love last night was so painful due to ovulation that We only got one round in, But one is better then none right and We tried our hardest this month out of all the other month's we've been TTC. Today Ovulation Pain's have easied alot so gonna try and get 2 Bd'ing Session's in as egg is still in there :D But it's easier said then done with my DD having sleepless night's and keep's waking at all hour's crying (Think She Keep's Having Bad Dream's & DD Come's Way Before BD'ing.) but I'll give a go tonight lol. x x x

CBFM CD14 14-11-12.jpg

P.s Forgot to mention Doctor also did my

Height: 5Ft4 & 1/2.
Weight: 8St 3/4
&
BMI: 20.1
Yesterday, Which he said was all good. Iv only stuck on 1/4 of a stone Since Having DD & losing all that baby fat. :D Well happy with that as I thought & Feel bigger then that. :blush: It was all that chocolate. x x x

Congratulations Tizy :)

Not sure when my scan is yet ive had my booking in appointment though so hopefull it will be in the post. Im likr a child at christmas going home after work and checking my mail lol!

Thanks Jadey, and I'd be the same waiting for a scan date. So exciting. I don't think I'll get one until after xmas which is a shame as I'd of liked to do cards to announce it. I'll only be 10 weeks at xmas. X

Woohoo that is a good line tizy congratulations, so happy for you!

Claire1978 love love love your pic of scan & kiddies your very blessed

Afm- well assuming I'm out bfn 12dpo few days ago, waiting for AF! Temps still up but they usually start falling after 14dpo which is today! Had lots going on with biopsies & stuff so think we may resume ttc in the new year so I can at least let my hair down at xmas, I love stinky cheese & pate + booze, Yum! Over the moon for you tizy. Xx

IssacRalph i've got everything crossed for you, how are your temps today. My period was due Monday and temp stayed up but not super high and I got a BFN on monday morning but a bfp monday afternoon. Good luck.

Claire thats a lovely scan piccy. Your kids are gorgeous too. Xxx

IssacRalph how you getting on? and Ciaramystic? Mrs M are you testing today? Flyons is defo not over yet, I thought I was out and now have a surprise :bfp:.

Xxx

AF got me... very short LP... only 10 days ???? This cycle I am going to try mucinex and vitamin B6 on top of the vitex and raspberry leaf... really need that LP to lengthen!!! At my age I guess my body needs help... helping the swimmers... so FX'd the mucinex does that and the others do their job of making that LP just where it needs to be!!! BTW... CONGRATS on your BFP!!! That line is beautiful!!!!

Sorry AF got you hun, thats annoying about your LP, keep trying the things you've been trying and fingers crossed you'll catch that egg soon. Good luick hun X

CD13... Peak Fertility (3 Bar's & A Egg)... AF Due On My Birthday...Doctor's Appointment Update...

CD13 & I got Peak fertility (3Bar's&Egg) This morning. :D But Not Happy that AF is now Due On My Birthday. Gutted but FX'd she's a NO SHOW... x x x

View attachment 513467

Doc's Update... My Doctor Has Sent me to go and have a Scan done to have a look and see what's wrong, Just gonna wait for appointment to come though the post now. Also His sent me for some blood work's But gotta go on day 21. x x x

Hey Jessica, i see you're now up to 14 on the monitor and looks like you ovulated? Good luck.

Congratulations Tizy!!!!! :dance: H&H 9 months to you :dust:

Claire - lovely scan and children piccies!!! :)

Thanks LJ I'm so over the moon Xxx

:baby: So happy for you Tizy!!!! Congratulations :):happydance:

Thank you Robinson, you've all been so supportive. xx

Congrats on your :bfp: Tizy! what great news!

Claire what a great scan! i can't wait to have that first look at my little peanut! just two weeks away!

:dust: to everyone else hoping to see more :bfp:s in November :)

PAW, thank you, good luck for your scan, don't forget to pop on with a piccy. xx

Hi, sorry you're hubby's not up to much, how annoying. We had a cycle like that when he was ill and I just had to write it off --- sad face. Good luck tho sounds like you might still be in with a chance, what day do you O? X

Ah congrats Tizy - definitely still a line
You better stick around here and update the front page for us!!! :haha:

Sorry AF got you Ciara :hugs:

Baby1wanted sure i'm sticking around here, you guys have been a great support network, I'd like to say I'll be here until each one of you gets your bfp.....:dust: to everyone Xxx

What do you all think?

I'm not sure about this hun. The only strange CM i had was day before my BFP and i had strange creamy EWCM up there which I've never had before at that part of my cycle, only now I realise it must have been my mucous plug forming (it did look like a show but much less quantity).

Ohhhh Mrs M really hope this is a good sign. I think you should wait until 12dpo, i tested at 10dpo got disappointed and my temp dropped then too, thought I was out, went out for drinks with friends (ooops) and then bam - bfp 12 dpo in the afternoon. Good luck xxx

Nothing to report here apart from a few cramps and pulls last night when I was at work, all normal I know but still scares the s*** out of you when it happens. Xxx

Thx hun. x x x

I understand your worry. But just think of it this way baby is growing and stretching your womb. :D x x x

Hey jessica, yes I think you're right.

I need a little help with the front sheet girls, could everyone update me on dates and months for testing? We seem to have lost quite a few peeps now so I think i will delete the girls that haven't been on in a while. Apart from SmalltownGal and BB as I still don't know whether they have been affected by hurricane Sandy in the US. Were there any other US girls?

I'm wondering if I should update the BFP's with Duedates then we can keep track of each other. Maybe even set up a FB group at some point if people would like that?

Thanks Xxx

Hun i'll be testing on my Birthday the 27th nov... As much As my fiance hate's the idea of it being a BFN and not good for me, It's not gonna make a difference as it will be a BFP or AF. x x x

The BFP and Due Date's Sound's like a good idea hun. Go For It :D Then we can all keep track or your LO's growing and when they are due. x x x

Im not on facebook hun sorry, But im sure if the other ladie's have facebook then they might wanna do it with you. x x x

I need a little help with the front sheet girls, could everyone update me on dates and months for testing? We seem to have lost quite a few peeps now so I think i will delete the girls that haven't been on in a while. Apart from SmalltownGal and BB as I still don't know whether they have been affected by hurricane Sandy in the US. Were there any other US girls?

I'm wondering if I should update the BFP's with Duedates then we can keep track of each other. Maybe even set up a FB group at some point if people would like that?

Thanks Xxx

I am back to waiting for O'... My best guess is I will be testing again around December 9th... That will put me in the 10dpo to 12dpo range depending when my body wants to release my (hopefully) future baby... ;)-

hi ladies.

sounds like a good idea tizy and you are completly totally and utterly allowed to be wrapped up in your BFP, i know i would be :)

well i am now CD16 and not sure when or even if i have OV'd, i havent had any EWCM but i keep checking lol unless i OV'd early and it was mixed with hubbys stuff (sorry TMI) if his backs up to it tonight might get one in just incase :D and tomorrow!!

can't believe how successful this group is for those BFP's, maybe the rest of us will follow suit soon :D xx

hi ladies.

sounds like a good idea tizy and you are completly totally and utterly allowed to be wrapped up in your BFP, i know i would be :)

well i am now CD16 and not sure when or even if i have OV'd, i havent had any EWCM but i keep checking lol unless i OV'd early and it was mixed with hubbys stuff (sorry TMI) if his backs up to it tonight might get one in just incase :D and tomorrow!!

can't believe how successful this group is for those BFP's, maybe the rest of us will follow suit soon :D xx

definitely, for lots of gorgeous 2013 babies :dust:

Thanks Xxx

24th July!!! How exciting :)

Just been referred for an early scan so hopefully I'll get a bit more of a definitive date soon!

Hey tizy!

Congrats again!

As for hurricane sandy- I'm in nyc- and there are still thousands of people without power- and its getting cold, 38 F this morn- luckily dh and I are safe and have power.

As for testing- still in limbo-CD 35(avg cycle 27 days). Grrrrr. Testing again on Friday morning. From there I will keep you all posted.

fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->