:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

All fine here on cd 2 today, had horrible period pains in the night! Kinda happy as had a 28 day cycle after starting acupuncture! Try not to worry about your temp tizy your hormones will be having some major fluctuations right now Xx

Hey jessica, yes I think you're right.

I need a little help with the front sheet girls, could everyone update me on dates and months for testing? We seem to have lost quite a few peeps now so I think i will delete the girls that haven't been on in a while. Apart from SmalltownGal and BB as I still don't know whether they have been affected by hurricane Sandy in the US. Were there any other US girls?

I'm wondering if I should update the BFP's with Duedates then we can keep track of each other. Maybe even set up a FB group at some point if people would like that?

Thanks Xxx

24th July!!! How exciting :)

Just been referred for an early scan so hopefully I'll get a bit more of a definitive date soon!

LJ are you due in June? I'll update the front sheet with due dates soon as everyone gives them to me.

Hey tizy!

Congrats again!

As for hurricane sandy- I'm in nyc- and there are still thousands of people without power- and its getting cold, 38 F this morn- luckily dh and I are safe and have power.

As for testing- still in limbo-CD 35(avg cycle 27 days). Grrrrr. Testing again on Friday morning. From there I will keep you all posted.

fx!

Hey Flyons, totally forgot that you are in NYC, can't imagine what that must have been like. Glad you guys are ok.

Thanks for your advice ladies - I would LOVE if it turns out to be O pain / spotting as my cycle would be half the length of the last one!!
We BD'd a couple of days ago but last night DH had pulled back :-(
Might make him suffer the pain today though! :haha:

Tizy - am so so happy for you, it's lovely news, hopefully one by one we'll start joining you pregnant ladies soon!

Going by my last cycle length my next testing date will be Dec 25th - will prob sneak a few HPTs in before then tho as my cycles are so irregular!

Was worried about SmallTownGal and BB - hope they're both doing ok. Esp BB as she'd had her chemical and didn't know whether it was lack of power or if she's feeling low. Anyway when they're both back here's some hugs for them! :hugs: :hugs:

Jessica - sounds like you got plenty BDing in so good luck!

Keeping FX'd for everyone in the 2WW and hoping this is your time.

With these wacky cycles I find it hard there being such a long time from one AF to another but having you all at different points in the cycle really keeps my mind off me!!

:flower:

Hi hun, really hope it was O pain, it must be really annoying with long cycles, waiting to see what happens, I've got my fingers crossed for you all.

Tizy, af is due for me on the 19th of this month.

Im having mixed feelings this cycle, one minute i think ohhh i might be, then the next i feel totally out. Might go into town tomorrow and stock back up on frers, since i used them all!

Tizy, you are due 2 days after mu birthday =D if i got pregnant this cycle, id be due on the 28th i think, but not geting my hopes up. I dont feel pregnant at all right now!
Im up for the facebook group =)
My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me, please do!

Morning ladies, temp dropped a bit this morning, boo! Feeling out for sure, although af isnt due until monday so time will tell. I will be very surprisee if af doesnt come. Wish she would hurry up if shes coming!!

Hey Mrs M, I'm gonna look to set up a FB group for us Baby Dancers. Really hope you've caught your egg and don't worry about the late temp drop, it might be like mine and start rising tomorrow. Fingers crossed. xx

Thanks for your advice ladies - I would LOVE if it turns out to be O pain / spotting as my cycle would be half the length of the last one!!

With these wacky cycles I find it hard there being such a long time from one AF to another but having you all at different points in the cycle really keeps my mind off me!!

:flower:
hello
i used to have very irregular and long cycles, longest being about 95 days. i went on the pill to sort it and it seems to have helped for now.
but i do have some words of hope for you, i conceived DS2 on CD61 of a 75 day cycle. so even if they are long doesnt mean it cant happen. i was really shocked and even said to the doctor iu didnt think i could get PG as i wasnt having periods, she said you dont need periods to OV and you only have to OV once to get pregnant :) so fingers crossed for you that you will catch the egg.

oh and to make it even more incredible that i conceived, DH lived 300 miles from me and i only saw him every other weekend (if i was lucky) and he just happened to visit when i OV'd i even said to him i might get pregnant as i was ov'ing (we'd been together 6 months) because i wasnt having periods we were not trying but not protecting thinking that we wouldnt get caught (even though deep down we both hoped)

amazing how its now taken us 3.5 years we live together BD all the time but no more babies lol xx

Great advice there thisisme, so totally right, you don't need periods to get pregnant. Our bodies are very strange sometimes aren't they.

Got my scan date through... 5th dec at 10.45am. Makes a changr as mine are normally in the afternoons so it drags!

Sooo 21 sleeps yayy!!!

Yay Jadey, great that you're getting your scan before xmas! Have you announced the pregnancy to anyone yet? Whats your due date? x

-----------------------------------------

As for me, I'm just starting with some tiredness, and I know its only going to get worse. Not much else to report, I was going to do another FRER tomorrow, I don't know why, just to reassure myself I guess, then I think am I being silly and is it a waste. Panicing if anything happens to this one and then I've used all my tests and will have to buy again...I know thats a silly way to think. Hopefully everything will be fine. Xxx

By my dates my due date is 16th June! Busy month for us as my bday is the 4th my ohs is the 2nd and my sisters is the 18th lol! Ill be having baba early though around 9th as ill be having a section... i think!

Please send or post me your email address if you'd like to be added to the Facebook Baby Dancer Group.

Once I get it set up I'll try to put a link in my signature Xxxx

Hey tizy,

Looks like we are due around the same time in July. Yep got my Bfp this morn!!! will add piccy later- so late to work! stick baby stick!

Oh WOW WOW WOW Flyons, so happy for you! Congratulations. Our super lucky group just keeps on making those :bfp:s Xxx

wow, congrats flyons....all these BFP's :D lucky lucky lucky!!

well im not sure what possesed me but i tested lol not due AF for about 10 days lol but it just crept up on me...teh impulse to test lol xx

Yeah Flyons!!!! :dance: so happy for you!!

Tizy, my temps went up and down once I was PG and it freaked me out so I stopped temping!

Might join the FB group when I've told more people :) This weekend will tell my brother and next week one of my best friends. Then in two weeks the ILs - so nervous!!!!

I'm so happy because of all the BFPs!!! Got the biggest smile on my face!!

super lucky sticky baby dust to everyone testing soon :dust:

Hopefully there will be many more :bfp: soon.

Thisisme, that's what I was like and started testing at 7dpo! Silly really but it's hard not too when the urge takes you xxx

Lj re: The facebook group - I'll make it a closed group so none of the posts in the group will appear on normal FB (just on the group).

If people request to join the group from BB I will vet them first. Lol.

Xxx

During the TWW I almost had to pee on a stick each morning purely so I could stop thinking 'what if...' and focus on my work!!

Thisisme, that's what I was like and started testing at 7dpo! Silly really but it's hard not too when the urge takes you xxx

Lj re: The facebook group - I'll make it a closed group so none of the posts in the group will appear on normal FB (just on the group).

Xxx

[email protected] is my email!!! I'd love added Tizy!!!

Xxx

I am officially a baby dancer on FB!!! Everyone... give your email to Tizy and she will add you too!!! :happydance:

edited

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Hey Tizy, I just sent a request to join the group.

Sorry I have been MIA recently, I took a little break from ttc. My husband and I still arent ttc yet but I still like to stalk these threads lol.

We decided to hold off on ttc until I feel more confident in everything. I am still so worried about my husbands health issues and I want to lose some weight before we have a baby.

I told my husband that I will be willing to start trying again when I am under 200 pounds so it will be a few months.

That give me time to get into a better place emotionally as well as physically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->