*~*_JuneBugs_*~* DUE in JUNE 2013

Hello, I am expecting a June bug too! I think my EDD is the 2nd of June.

I had a MMC followed by a D&C in September 2007, a natural MC in March 2008 and my amazing son was born in May 2010. I had a high-risk pregnancy with my son and had to have a planned c-section. This time I am hoping nothing goes wrong and that I have a low-risk pregnancy and can have a VBAC.

How is everyone feeling? I am already feeling pretty awful. I can not believe I am having so many symptoms so early.

My condolences for your losses. but congrats on your little boy. I was actually due in May 2010 but we had a loss with that baby.
I hope everything goes well for you this time and your not high risk. FXed.

Still trying to figure out whats going on. I may have just Oed later than FF thinks. So i could def still be a June Bug afterall. FXed!

Welcome Mother of 4! Thats awesome you went a little early with all of your babies! I went almost 2 weeks over with DS1. And 2 weeks early with DS2, so i have no clue what #3 will decide.

ready-i experienced that type of spotting in DS1 pregnancy. It was the day AF was due and then i had it again around 7 weeks which freaked me out bc i MCed the first baby at 8 weeks.

Thanks! Yes, on Monday it was one day late for AF, I had more pink again this morning, hope it goes away! I had a lot of spotting before AF every month after I got off BC, so I'm sure my body is still adjusting. I am moody, have sore bb's, feel bloated, tired, foggy lol

Thanks Guppy051708, I am sorry for your loss too. :flower:

I was thinking about how some people have badges on their signature to say there are in a group and I made one for us using clip art. That probably makes me really strange. :wacko: What do you think, good idea or really stupid?

View attachment 484039

Hi ladies. I just got my positive HPT yesterday. I will be back up confirming it on Friday :) I used a clear blue digital! I have another June bug due! I had a June Bug in 2011 :) My due date should be June 5th but I won't know for sure until I go in for my 8 week appt. The longest I've ever been pregnant is 38 weeks 6 days so I'd most likely end up with a May baby but you never know!! :) I'm 29 and a mother to 5 children and soon to be 6! I'm married and my children are 13(g), 8(g), 6(b), 3(g) and 15 months(g)! Glad to join you all :)

Guppy051708-I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope everything is ok:flower:

OT, but i see you are BFing, when did you get your cycles back and did you O the first one?

My cycles returned about 6 months ago. I'm not sure when I started ovulating as I didn't keep track. I breastfeed my other 4 children as well but I had my cycles back right away. So this experience has been different.

Hello, I am expecting a June bug too! I think my EDD is the 2nd of June.

I had a MMC followed by a D&C in September 2007, a natural MC in March 2008 and my amazing son was born in May 2010. I had a high-risk pregnancy with my son and had to have a planned c-section. This time I am hoping nothing goes wrong and that I have a low-risk pregnancy and can have a VBAC.

How is everyone feeling? I am already feeling pretty awful. I can not believe I am having so many symptoms so early.

Sorry for your loss:hugs: Sorry to hear you are feeling awful. Is it morning sickness?

I was thinking about how some people have badges on their signature to say there are in a group and I made one for us using clip art. That probably makes me really strange. :wacko: What do you think, good idea or really stupid?

View attachment 484039

I think it's a cute idea :)

View attachment 484039

this is so cute!!!! we should totally use this!
mind if i save this to my comp and upload it to front page? i can upload it to photobucket so everyone can have the address to keep it in their sigs. :thumbup:

Came out a little bigger on my comp for some reason. Also my photobucket is private so i was unable to take advantage of an image URL but i put directions on the front for ppl to add to their siggys :thumbup:

how is everyone doing? I still feel pretty rubbish. Now the headaches and migraines have started.

oh no :hugs: i hope they dont stick around hun.

Turns out FF was wrong about my Ov dates :grr: Im still in the running for a June baby if i would ever O. I cant believe that :cry: whats the chance of a false positive (then :bfn: no matter how many tests i take) only to find out i never actually Ov.ed :cry: Praying i get to join you girls. If this doesn't turn in a :bfp: who wants to take over the thread? I dont feel right running it without a June Bump.

Aww, I am so sorry. :hugs: I really hope that you ovulate and catch it so you get a June Bug.

HI!! I got my positive on Tuesday and I am due June 7th (until scan confirms or changes that) This is my 5th pregnancy and hopefully my 3rd live birth. I have 4yr old in Preschool and a 7 month old, both girls. This one was unexpected though totally welcomed. With my 7 month old I had to take progesterone and need it this time around also. I was very sick with her and so far this time hasn't been so bad, which actually scares me I don't have many symptoms. I got hCG beta done Tuesday which was 6 and again on Friday which was 59. That made my doubling time 20.1 hours which is awesome! I go again on Monday to get my blood drawn again. Hope to make some friends here! Congrats to everyone!

Hi ladies, wondering If I could join. According to my ticker I'm due June 14th...So excited!

Welcome ladies!

KRM- keeping my FXed for your beany to be a snuggly little June Bug :flower: Sounds like s/he is doing well in there though. will be thinking of you. let us know how the bloods are

congrats msp! Thanks for joining :D

Thank you! I'm so excited, I hope this is a sticky baby!

Thx, I got my blood work done this afternoon. Wont know the results until sometime tomorrow!

Im hopeful for ya hun :dust:

So can anyone weigh in on this for me? I really hope i get to join you girls, especially after that stupid false positive a few weeks ago :dohh:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ine-ic-update-pics-post-4-a.html#post21757115

They are positive. The IC can be faint at the best of times. I used them with DS and this time and both times I got a line that I could see but DH couldn't but was not sure if it was an evap and then the next day a more clear on but still not sure and after a few days it was clearly a positive. Unfortunately the start of a positive on those make it really hard to read.

Congratulations. :thumbup:

So I got my Bloodwork back my hCG is 230.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->