A baby for Christmas, anyone else!?

I'm due January 13th, but all of my babies have come early, thanks to my Irritable Uterus, so I'm expecting a baby right around Christmas. Not sure how I feel about that!

Hey ladies. How is everybody. Doesn't seem to be many of us in the December group. How are you getting on Laura? X

I was wandering the same about you Laura how are you?

How is everybody doing with there beans!

For me everything seems to be going so slow I can't believe I'll only be 8 weeks tomorrow it feels like I've known about this for ages and the morning (I'll call it nausea rather than sickness as I haven't been sick) is making work hard lol can't wait to get to 12 weeks!

For me everything seems to be going so slow I can't believe I'll only be 8 weeks tomorrow it feels like I've known about this for ages and the morning (I'll call it nausea rather than sickness as I haven't been sick) is making work hard lol can't wait to get to 12 weeks!

I feel the same way! I feel like my first pregnancy was over in the blink of an eye. This time it is really dragging along.
We finally got to see the baby, which is more like a blob at this point.
They have since moved my due date up to December 21st which I am really happy about. It means I won't be spending Christmas in the hospital! Yay!!

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm completely the same. It is going so slow. I requested my scan to be closer to 14 weeks which means I still have to wait 5 weeks. Already feel like I've been pregnant forever and it's only been a month. Wish I one wig baby was ok. Its so worrying with my previous mc this year. That's why I requested a later scan as i lost our boy right after the 12 Week scan. As in a day or so after. Felt like a later scan would put me more at ease after but it's doing nothing for the long wait before haha. Also suffering with naseua this time. Luckily I don't work but never had it with previous kids. I tend to feel sick various times when I eat. Certain things I just can't stomach x

Hey everyone! I'm 8 weeks and 5 days, I have my first ultrasound on Friday but from my last period I'll be due December 20th!

Hello ladies sorry for the slow response!!!

I am doing well, how are you all?

I am having my 12 weeks scan in 5 days! I can hear babies heartbeat on my home doppler too so feeling pretty confident that babies going to be waving back to us. Obviously i know other things may show but hoping not obviously.

Symptoms are alot better now to what they were between 6 weeks and 10 weeks. The last week or so ive been rarely nauseous but seem to be exhausted still, which i will take anyday over feeling sick. I have been leaving the house a little more in the last week too. I am a little concerned about my weight. Is anybody else? My stomach looks like im pregnant already only its not baby its the lack of exercise and the extra food to settle my stomach. Im going to try and go for longer walks again now as i know afterwards i will have some work to do lol!

Can't believe have new babies joining us for christmas eeek, xx

I know exactly what you mean about it going slow!!! I have known 8 weeks as i have 24 day cycles. I still have a week to go till 12 weeks. It's absolutely crawling. When i think back to everything that happened around the start i feel i shpuld be 4 months now lol!!! Hopefully it will speed up after our scans x

I'm completely the same. It is going so slow. I requested my scan to be closer to 14 weeks which means I still have to wait 5 weeks. Already feel like I've been pregnant forever and it's only been a month. Wish I one wig baby was ok. Its so worrying with my previous mc this year. That's why I requested a later scan as i lost our boy right after the 12 Week scan. As in a day or so after. Felt like a later scan would put me more at ease after but it's doing nothing for the long wait before haha. Also suffering with naseua this time. Luckily I don't work but never had it with previous kids. I tend to feel sick various times when I eat. Certain things I just can't stomach x

Aww no that sounds awful. Did everything seem ok on the scan last time? What an awful shock that must of been. I use a doppler now and can hear the hearbeat since 10 weeks. I listen in for about 10 seconds to a minute most days it really helps. I hope all goes well this time i am sure it will xx

Hello ladies sorry for the slow response!!!

I am doing well, how are you all?

I am having my 12 weeks scan in 5 days! I can hear babies heartbeat on my home doppler too so feeling pretty confident that babies going to be waving back to us. Obviously i know other things may show but hoping not obviously.

Symptoms are alot better now to what they were between 6 weeks and 10 weeks. The last week or so ive been rarely nauseous but seem to be exhausted still, which i will take anyday over feeling sick. I have been leaving the house a little more in the last week too. I am a little concerned about my weight. Is anybody else? My stomach looks like im pregnant already only its not baby its the lack of exercise and the extra food to settle my stomach. Im going to try and go for longer walks again now as i know afterwards i will have some work to do lol!

Can't believe have new babies joining us for christmas eeek, xx

I am feeling fat right now too! lol I get SO bloated from the smallest bit of food its crazy. I have been told that you show earlier with your second child so I am just telling myself that is what it is! haha
My symptoms were never really awful, I have gotten lucky in that regard with both of my pregnancies. But there were a few weeks that I was too tired to even function. I felt like such a bad mummy because I just couldn't find the energy to chase my little guy around!
I am 12 weeks today and I go for my NT ultrasound on Monday, I am so excited for it. I am getting the first tri blood screen done as well and will have the opportunity to find out what it is but we are still on the fence about finding out or just waiting.

I feel like time is flying by. We have an official date of Dec 14th and I have no symptoms at all, haven't since I was about 9 weeks!

I know exactly what you mean about it going slow!!! I have known 8 weeks as i have 24 day cycles. I still have a week to go till 12 weeks. It's absolutely crawling. When i think back to everything that happened around the start i feel i shpuld be 4 months now lol!!! Hopefully it will speed up after our scans x

Yeah I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and my scan is on 16th June when im 13 weeks which feels a million days away lol I hope after I see the baby looking abit more like a baby I won't be as worried. I just want to know the pregnancy is viable. I had a 8 week scan and I've seen the heartbeat but I'm still so worried.

I'm honestly just waiting for the baby to arrive now... i wany yo go on maternity leavee and plan the christening lol

I am glad you are all doing ok as such, i have also felt guilty that dd has been abit stuck at home with me but her daddy has been taking her to the park after work so she gets a little fresh air and an
Hour out the house. I was going to bed as soon as he finished work but now i function a few hours longer, plus I take dd out a little now.

I heard you show earlier second time too. I am carrying an extra stone from having dd but it never came off despite lots of walking etc.

I think us mummys always worry. It never stops. Although after a mc its a different type of worry. I don't think id ever go to a scan thinking all is well but it obviously was with dd. I remember her scan well. I felt so nervous all morning the wait was unreal. Then I remember the lady saying is this your first scan... I said yes... She said how exciting... I thought no because you don't know if we are ok yet. Then in seconds she said theres one baby and showed me her on the screen. Arms fingers legs etc. was the best feeling as you all will know.

You will soon get your scans all of you now. So exciting we will have to all share on here?

I want to do everything now too ������ we need to move dd i to the bigger bedroom then getting her a big girl bed. But i can't wait to get some little bibs and vests lol. When we know what we are having ill see if i need to raid the loft as i have all dd baby things.

Hopefully exciting times ahead. Once you get out the first trimester you feel like you are allowed to be officially pregnant. I hate this bit because you cant tell everyone and you feel like there are no guarentees

Keep in touch ladies xx

Hey :wave:
I'm 12 weeks today and due on the 23rd of December. We had an early scan at 6 weeks due to subchorionic hemorrhaging so it's been very touch and go for us. We had our booking appointment and dating scan on Thursday and thankfully everything went well. I went two weeks overdue with DD so I'm expecting the same this time around lol

I was induced on day 9 overdue with dd, she was born the following day too. Be nice if they get here before xmas day but im expecting mine to turn up in January lol... Glad everything is seeming ok now x

Hey :wave:
I'm 12 weeks today and due on the 23rd of December. We had an early scan at 6 weeks due to subchorionic hemorrhaging so it's been very touch and go for us. We had our booking appointment and dating scan on Thursday and thankfully everything went well. I went two weeks overdue with DD so I'm expecting the same this time around lol

Ysaaay your a day behind me it's nice to have somebody so close to my due date. I'm hoping the baby is abit eairly I keep having dreams about the 12th December so I'm hoping that is the case lol

I just went to the doctor this week, they started me on medication for morning sickness... I feel soo much better! I've gained 12 pounds already due to eating pure garbage because it was the only thing I could keep down... this week my goal is to start eating healthy again and at lease maintain the weight for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->