A bad night :-(

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Charlie is such a great sleeper that it's a bit of a shock to the system when he has a bad night, and last night was one of them! :shock: :( Iam shattered!

He slept most of the night, but was grizzling with it, if that makes sense. Lots of crying in his sleep, actually shouting out loud, and refusing point blank to sleep unless his dummy was in his mouth. The longest he slept quietly for was between 2.10am and 4.20am, the rest of the time it was 15 minutes at a time!

I'm not sure if it's the residual from his jabs on Friday, if he's coming down with yet another cold :roll: , if he's teething, or if he's ready for a breakfast meal to be adding in.

He is a bit snotty this morning, so it may be the cold. He had a wet nappy soak through his clothes yesterday, and the same this morning, is constantly gumming and blowing dribble bubbles. But he also seems really hungry!

So I'm going to try Medised for the snotty nose, Bonjella for the possible teeth, and he'll be having porridge before his next bottle! :D

And mums going back to bed as soon as dad wakes up! :roll: :D

Awwww hun ....

Maddie going through the stage of she will NOT sleep during the day and will only go to bed on her terms ....

Little bugger ... she laughs at me :s Oh well hence why im in bed for 8pm at night lol

know how you feel amanda ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->