A bit confused! Help! :)

mustbemadbaby

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks pregnant according to the nhs due date calculator. I put in the first day of my lmp which was 11th may my chemical pregnancy. I only bled for a day and a half and not much either. Anyway I got my BFP 31st may a whole week before my af was due (yesterday) did a test this evening and it took 8 seconds to show positive :) I hope this is a good sign,just seems really early to get a quick BFP like that. What do you all think? Xxx

Hi hun, congratulations on your bfp :)

Its defo not too early to get a fast bfp, I tested the morning AF was due this time and the result was super quick. Everyones hcg levels differ from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Kell x

Did you test after your bleeding and get a negative result? Just wondering if it's possible that it wasn't a chemical after all and you're farther than you thought. When you just tested, was the line pretty dark?

And congratulations! :D

Is it a good sign my levels are rising? So scared after 2 back to back chemicals x

I tested 4 days after I was due and it was really faint then two days later it was really thick so I think it really does just depend xxx

Hi yes I tested on day of bleed and it was negative! Just praying this little bean sticks a happy and healthy 9 months to you both xx

Rising levels is definitely a good sign. So you had your betas checked? Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you!!

No the doctor said they don't do it anymore. I had the blood test ready for it but they wouldn't do it the other end. All he told me was I was deffinately pregnant and will see me if I get to 6 weeks,then I will go to EPU I think x

Hi hun, congratulations on your bfp :)

Its defo not too early to get a fast bfp, I tested the morning AF was due this time and the result was super quick. Everyones hcg levels differ from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Kell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"