A bit confused! Help! :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mustbemadbaby, Jun 8, 2013.

1. mustbemadbaby

mustbemadbaby Well-Known Member

I'm 4 weeks pregnant according to the nhs due date calculator. I put in the first day of my lmp which was 11th may my chemical pregnancy. I only bled for a day and a half and not much either. Anyway I got my BFP 31st may a whole week before my af was due (yesterday) did a test this evening and it took 8 seconds to show positive :) I hope this is a good sign,just seems really early to get a quick BFP like that. What do you all think? Xxx

2. kell

kell Well-Known Member

Hi hun, congratulations on your bfp :)

Its defo not too early to get a fast bfp, I tested the morning AF was due this time and the result was super quick. Everyones hcg levels differ from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Kell x

3. chicka.chicka

chicka.chicka Well-Known Member

Did you test after your bleeding and get a negative result? Just wondering if it's possible that it wasn't a chemical after all and you're farther than you thought. When you just tested, was the line pretty dark?

And congratulations! :D

4. mustbemadbaby

Is it a good sign my levels are rising? So scared after 2 back to back chemicals x

5. Noidea

Noidea Well-Known Member

I tested 4 days after I was due and it was really faint then two days later it was really thick so I think it really does just depend xxx

6. mustbemadbaby

Hi yes I tested on day of bleed and it was negative! Just praying this little bean sticks a happy and healthy 9 months to you both xx

7. chicka.chicka

chicka.chicka Well-Known Member

Rising levels is definitely a good sign. So you had your betas checked? Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you!!

8. mustbemadbaby

No the doctor said they don't do it anymore. I had the blood test ready for it but they wouldn't do it the other end. All he told me was I was deffinately pregnant and will see me if I get to 6 weeks,then I will go to EPU I think x

9. kell

kell Well-Known Member

Hi hun, congratulations on your bfp :)

Its defo not too early to get a fast bfp, I tested the morning AF was due this time and the result was super quick. Everyones hcg levels differ from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Kell x