A bit lost

newmrsk

Reaction score
Hi all.

This is my first time ttc.

Myself and the husband have been TTC since October, I know its not long but Im not really sure whats going on. I came off the pill (microlite) on October 8th and didn't get a withdraw period until the 12th of November which finished on the 16th. Haven't had anything at all since.

I have had back pain occasionally, sore boobs only sometimes and pressure in the lower middle of my abdomen, (could just be general pains) several BFN and I'm disheartened. Has anyone else had anything like this?

I would love to hear your stories xx :shrug:

Well, it is pretty normal to have strange periods after coming off bcp's. If you are getting BFNs I would assume you aren't pregnant. You may want to start temping or tracking your cycles a little more closely so you can monitor when you are ovulating and start to find out what is typical for you. Some people have WAY different cycles off bcp and your chances will be far better if you know what's going on and when to expect O. Some women normally have cycles that are 30-40 days when they aren't on BCP...Just try to think of the next couple months as a research phase. We are all here if you have questions! This has really been a great community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->