A bit nervous and anxious

BabyBumpUK93

Reaction score
This is my first planned pregnancy (fell pregnant last year but time wasn't right and made the horrible decision to terminate). Me and my now boyfriend have been trying for 6 months and have fallen pregnant. Am now 4 weeks 4 days ish. I'm just so worried something bad is going to happen, any little twinge and I think something is wrong. I know theirs nothing I can do but just so horrible.

Had an emergency scan on Monday and they said they could see the sack and yolk and said at my next scan in two weeks should be able to see baby. For some reason I'm petrified of an ectopic although have been advised if the sack and yolk are visible then v unlikely an ectopic will occur. Anyone know if any truth in this? Sorry for long windedness :)

Hi there congrats on your pregnancy. Yes if sack and yolk were seen the nurse would of known it's position and you would of been informed instantly if the pregnancy was ectopic. Your going to worry about other stuff like we all do so ask others questions and answers can try and ease your mind
Gl

Congratulations! I totally get where you're coming from - I'm a nervous wreck this whole pregnancy! First trimester was hard for me, but I'm getting better, and so will you. Though I was worried about it (and still am, on occasion), every little twinge isn't a reason to panic. Get yourself a good book like "What to Expect When You're Expecting," and enjoy your pregnancy. It's a wonderful time that shouldn't be spent in complete worry. Some lovely ladies around here convinced me of that. :)

I agree with above poster. Try to relax as much as you can. I know it's hard but it is important for your baby. H & H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->