A bit of advice please :)

WinterSun

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a chemical / early miscarriage at 5 weeks 5 days on the 8th Jan. I was told to count 8th of Jan as CD1. My cycles are usually 31-ish days :)

All of the ovulation calenders tell me my fertile time based on the 8th Jan being CD1 was approx 22nd to 27th Jan. We did not bdt over this time for one reason or another :(

Anyway, yesterday morning I started with the slight twinges I usually get around O time. My CM right now is also the same as it has always been over my O time in the past. Everything is pointing to O happening around now. Luckily we have bdt a few times.

In the back of my mind though I cant help thinking what all the calculators say, that in theory I ovulated last week... I am scared to trust in my symptoms and what my body is feeling right now. Could my O of been later then they all predicted this month? I bled for 10 days with my miscarriage.

I wish now I had stuck by waiting for a first proper AF to come before ttc again :(

Good luck to you all to xxxx
:kiss:

yes, you could have o'd later, after all my m/c I now ov about 3 days later than i used to. Miscarriages can mess with your cycles, especially the first one after. So sorry for your loss - I hope everything works out for you soon. Good luck

Thankyou croydongirl for your input :) I always see you taking time to help others. I am really sorry for your losses and wish you all the best xx

I havent any solid advice but I say to trust in your body compared to theory hun:thumbup: goodluck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->