A few questions about CM - TMI

Soili

Reaction score
First of all, what exactly is watery? I've read all kinds of descriptions of it and I'm still not sure if I what I get is watery or "dry" or is it sperm leftovers? I just don't see how can one be dry in there. That place is kinda like your mouth, there's always some moisture present. I can tell what's creamy, I can tell eggwhite, but watery??

Second question is about eggwhite. Sometimes I get like a blob of stuff, it looks more like a mucus plug to be honest, than egg whites. Like it's egg whites mixed with some gelatin or something. It stretches, but snaps back to the blob shape quickly. Now is that egg white or would you say it's sticky?

I would say its egg white if its really stretchy but I'm confused on the watery one too... lol.. I think is when you wipe and there really isn't anything there. x

mybeautifulcervix.com helps a lot.

I would say its egg white if its really stretchy but I'm confused on the watery one too... lol.. I think is when you wipe and there really isn't anything there. x

You see, wouldn't that be "dry" then? I check it internally and I still have no clue!

mybeautifulcervix.com helps a lot.

You mean, beautifulcervix.com? Yeah, been there. Doesn't help ;) I'm not photographing my cervix, just feeling it out. And seeing how the CM looks on the cervix doesn't help much because I need to see how it looks on your fingers. And it sure looks like that woman is swimming in mucus! I don't know, unless most of mine gets rubbed off on the way...

And what is "drying rubber cement" like?

I googled CM several times, but all i get is drawings and pictures of EWCM stretched. Where is creamy/watery/sticky??

I take it to mean dry is hardly anything. Watery is like if there was enough of it, it would drip. Gross, I know.

I think you need to check internally to be sure.

What you described OP does sound like EWCM... just maybe a bit dehydrated?

I take it to mean dry is hardly anything. Watery is like if there was enough of it, it would drip. Gross, I know.

OH! That's new! I never had enough of it to be dripping.

And if my EW is really EW then I guess I still didn't freaking O! I hate having long irregular periods. Not sure about being dehydrated... I thought I was drinking plenty of water, but I suppose it could be!

Soili, the EW type CM that you describe is just like I get, it's the closest to EWCM that I ever get. No help I'm afraid but it's good to hear others think it is still EWCM.
I never have enough of any type for it to drip either. It's all rather confusing and quite depressing.

You see, wouldn't that be "dry" then? I check it internally and I still have no clue!

I missed out the word dry :dohh: I meant that I think dry is when you wipe and these is no cm on the tissue. x

I take dry as no CM.

I have watery CM as the moment, I feel like a bit of pee has come out lol and it makes my knickers very damp, slight white colouring to it but not as stretchy as eggwhite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->