A good book!!

Might be a bit heavy going for a holiday read... but I can highly recommend Pride and Prejudice!!

I had never considered reading it until it was suggest as our 'book club' read. I admit it took me a couple of chapters to get into but then suddenly I couldnt put it down. It was fantastic.

Normally I like crime stories or the ones by Sophie Ki... (spelling!) but I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed P&P. Definietly not my ususal choice of book but a highly entertaining and enjoyable read.

the best book i have read in a long time is called 'the memory keepers daughter' i think i read it in less than 2 days-i really couldnt put it down!!

I think i might just have to get some of the shopaholic books now!! I thought the katie price books were written very childish aswell i didnt bother reading it i gave it to a friend and she loved it!

the best book i have read in a long time is called 'the memory keepers daughter' i think i read it in less than 2 days-i really couldnt put it down!!

I saw this yesterday in the local library. Thanks for the recommendation Pink_Witch, I'll make sure to borrow it next time I'm in! :)

''Mudbound'' is the one I am currently reading and it's awesome!

But I think my absolute favourite in the last few weeks has been ''Never let me go'' by a japanese author (forgotten his name) :lol: It's excellent!

Oh, it's not hard to read at all. I thought so too when I first saw it, but the author is pretty good with writing it so the non-doctor types can understand it! It's not a "light" read though, so if you are wanting something breezy and fun I wouldn't say that this would be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->