A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

Im getting close to ov day (sometime in the next week) so we are starting tomorrow with our version of SMEP, which is twice a day, everyday for the next week or so!! Haha!! Fingers crossed we catch that eggy this month!!

What is everyone else doing to try and catch it? Xxx

Hi all I haven't been on much in the last few days trying to keep busy to stop me thinking about things.

I stopped bleeding from my m/c earlier this week. It was very similar to my normal A/F so counting the 1st day of the bleeding as CD1. i'm now on CD 7 and the time really seems to be dragging.

I see the GP on Tuesday so hopefully will get my referral sorted.

Hi to all the new people - sorry to meet you all under these circumstances but praying we all get out sticky babies very soon xxx

Bells..good for you doing twice a day..we struggled twice a week :rofl: fingers crossed for you guys :dust:

Cazi...I hate the time after the loss...waiting for it to all go back to normal :hugs: hoping you get some good news at the doctors on Tuesdya :hugs:

Lexi...good luck tomorrow...keep us posted :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :hugs:

AFM...everything is going down the pan :dohh: I've had my great aunt and uncle pass away within a week of each other, a confidentiality issue at work regarding my last pregnancy, a neighbour telling me they are pregnant and would have been due the same time as me if I hadn't lost Furry. Never rains but it pours...and I think the hag is coming over the next few days...several AF type aching and hormonal :grr:

Hope you all have a good weekend :flower:

XxX

AFM...everything is going down the pan :dohh: I've had my great aunt and uncle pass away within a week of each other, a confidentiality issue at work regarding my last pregnancy, a neighbour telling me they are pregnant and would have been due the same time as me if I hadn't lost Furry. Never rains but it pours...and I think the hag is coming over the next few days...several AF type aching and hormonal :grr:

XxX

You poor thing it sounds like your really going through it all at the moment, I hope things get better for you soon, sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

XxX

Im so sorry this week has been so challenging...sometimes it really seems like its the world against us...i have this feeling most of the time...im so sorry for your loss of your great aunt and uncle...my sincere condolences...and hugs to you...hope you get your bfp real soon...just hang on in there it WILL happen we will get our forever babies!

AFM i think ive missed ovulation...im on cd13 atm but had cramping on one side yesterday...i did bd monday, tuesday and yesterday but didnt on thurs and wed so dont know if bd would've made a difference...ovulation has never happened for me so early i usually ovulate on cd 17 but i just have a feeling that ive missed it...im still going to bd as much as i can until cd21 just in case...im not using opks or temping as it usually drives me up the wall...i said i wouldnt stress this month but i really want my bfp this month. It will be my first babies due date monday so a bfp will give me something to focus on...i just hope that by passing my due date i get some closure and will stop calculating how many weeks i would be now...

Good luck to you all ladies i really really hope we all get our sticky BFP's x x x

Bells... thank you hun :hugs:

Patiently...thank you too :hugs as for the ovulation issue, you'll have sperm up there ready if you have ovulated and try not to beat yourself up over trying it to stress no sai the same and now I'm a bit angry that I haven't caught this month because I too want to be pregnant again ASAP. If its any consolation, I felt much better after my duedate, the lead up to it was horrible so take care of yourself :hugs:

Happy weekend everyone :flower:

XxX

Hi ladies. I too lost two babies last year. 10 weeks and 7 weeks. Still trying for our #1. One tries not to be nasty but its so hard for us to be in a chat room with other ttc's who are trying for their 2nd and 3rd. They don't understand what we r going thru! Majority of them blinked and they were preggies! So am SO glad to have found u all :)

Hi ladies. I too lost two babies last year. 10 weeks and 7 weeks. Still trying for our #1. One tries not to be nasty but its so hard for us to be in a chat room with other ttc's who are trying for their 2nd and 3rd. They don't understand what we r going thru! Majority of them blinked and they were preggies! So am SO glad to have found u all :)

The loss of two without any children is an experience that i feel only someone in the same position can relate to...im so glad that this thread was created...everytime i check the pregnancy after loss threads for some reassurance or hope they usually say that they have a dd or a ds...sooo glad we can all help each other out and support one another...even my OH doesnt understand and takes it with a pinch of salt....I on the other hand am living my life in fortnightly stages...the two weeks leading up to ovulation and the tww...and it happens EVERY month...before pregnancy i just waited for AF now every twinge could mean something depending of the time of month and i feel like we shouldnt be feeling this way we should've had our babies...its unfortunate that we lost one...but TWO is something in a league of its own!! my emotions are all over the place and if i dont get to BD during what i think is our fertile period i have a breakdown tears and all sorts! i like you am so glad to have come across this thread and met all you ladies x :hugs:

Wow, Patiently u have just summed me up in a nutshell!! I feel exactly the same as u! Living and breathing 2 weeks at a stage! It takes some strong women to get thru this...we r A LOT stronger than we think! Hugs hun xx

Well ladies i am back from my appointment at the john radliffe .......... and i feel deflated!!! :shrug:

I did actually see a doctor which i was surprised about on a saturday, but we werent in there long and i felt it was really rushed!

He started by giving me the bad luck/chromosome speech!!! :growlmad:
I wanted to leave there and then..... then i showed him some bloods i had done at the doctors, he said they were fine, asked when the mc were, how old i was n if id had erpc etc.

He said hed arrange some bloods for both of us, but we needed to come bk when the are open which is a pain because its a good 45min drive. He said the 1 that checks both our dna takes 6 weeks and to chase him if i hadnt heard in 8 weeks! They are also doing cd3 bloods for me and the rest of the clotting 1s i hadnt had at docs, but he pretty much said he didnt expect to find anything wrong there, looking at what id already had!

Also going to arrange an ultrsound to look at uterus, but he finished by saying they probably wont find anything! Carry on as normal in the meantime.

I brought up the nk cells test, and he shook his head and said no straight away! I said i could go somewhere and have it done and he said dont pay for tests privately theres alot of money to be made at fertlity clinics by exploiting people and nothings been proven, i said but i keep reading that crohns disease is an autoimmune disease and there could be a link, but he dsmissed it, then said some1 at oxford is doing work on nk cells, and if i meet the criteria then he will get her to call me.

Anyway sorry for the long post just thought id fill u in.....feeling fairly crap and down and just know im gonna miscarry again, im actually starting to think thats it for me, no baby...... :nope: :cry:

Hi to all the new ladies xx

Well ladies i am back from my appointment at the john radliffe .......... and i feel deflated!!! :shrug:

I did actually see a doctor which i was surprised about on a saturday, but we werent in there long and i felt it was really rushed!

He started by giving me the bad luck/chromosome speech!!! :growlmad:
I wanted to leave there and then..... then i showed him some bloods i had done at the doctors, he said they were fine, asked when the mc were, how old i was n if id had erpc etc.

He said hed arrange some bloods for both of us, but we needed to come bk when the are open which is a pain because its a good 45min drive. He said the 1 that checks both our dna takes 6 weeks and to chase him if i hadnt heard in 8 weeks! They are also doing cd3 bloods for me and the rest of the clotting 1s i hadnt had at docs, but he pretty much said he didnt expect to find anything wrong there, looking at what id already had!

Also going to arrange an ultrsound to look at uterus, but he finished by saying they probably wont find anything! Carry on as normal in the meantime.

I brought up the nk cells test, and he shook his head and said no straight away! I said i could go somewhere and have it done and he said dont pay for tests privately theres alot of money to be made at fertlity clinics by exploiting people and nothings been proven, i said but i keep reading that crohns disease is an autoimmune disease and there could be a link, but he dsmissed it, then said some1 at oxford is doing work on nk cells, and if i meet the criteria then he will get her to call me.

Anyway sorry for the long post just thought id fill u in.....feeling fairly crap and down and just know im gonna miscarry again, im actually starting to think thats it for me, no baby...... :nope: :cry:

Hi to all the new ladies xx

Hun im sooo sorry that your feeling crap i really hope you feel better..Sometimes our drs dont give us the attention and satisfaction that we deserve...after my second mc i asked for testing as my OH will be joining the army soon and we wanted to have a baby or at least be pregnant before he goes...and she still said no...i dont know if you live in the UK but we pay all these taxes for NHS and we dont even get the best treatment or support..i wasnt even offered any counselling...but try to remain positive hun...i know its damn hard, but you will get there...i really am a fond believer in positive thoughts bringing positive outcomes...WE ARE STRONGER than we think we are, and you have come this far dont give up hope and faith...KNOW that you will have your forever baby!! it may take us a while longer and we've had a rockier road getting there but you WILL get there...we all will..sending loads of hugs your way x

AFM my OH is really getting on my nerves...usually i O on cd 17...im on cd 14 (thought it was 13) and we bd last night...but he doesnt want to tonight he does this every month!!! but talks constantly about having a baby i dont understand...how does he think it will happen if he doesnt bd! I do however think i may have O'd yesterday but im not sure so wanted to BD at least till CD 21 just in case...i give up the fight with him...i want my baby so bad and he just doesnt understand...he says we should relax and let it happen because that worked for us last time...but how can i relax when were not BD when i feel that we should! argh MEN!!! sorry for my mini rant does anyone elses OH not understand the concept!

Awww lexi374 (((hugs))) what a day for u!! So sorry bout ur losses and now all of todays pokes n prods from a "no time for u" doc...hate those! They r like, I know everything and u don't! Argh!! I feel that if u want to explore other avenues and thatll make u happy, go for it! Only u will know what feels best for u. I do believe in my heart that every one of us will have our sweet blessing one day..I know u want to give up but please don't..we r all here for u! I give up weekly lol..then I feel better and move on. Hope u have a lovely evening hun..take it easy k. Xx

Patiently - these men!!!!! Pfff...I can strangle DH sometimes...he is also the same..like so naffy about BD then I feel guilty almost throwing myself at him..maybe they think we'll get pg with wind pollination? Haha

Patiently - these men!!!!! Pfff...I can strangle DH sometimes...he is also the same..like so naffy about BD then I feel guilty almost throwing myself at him..maybe they think we'll get pg with wind pollination? Haha

HAHAHA thats sooo funny!!! wouldnt it be so much easier with wind pollination especially in england, there's lots of wind everyday! hehe...sometimes i am not even in the mood to bd...but i do because i want this baby so much...its so easy for men i have to take vitamins everyday, check my cm, my ovulation pains and buy numerous hpt...on top of bd! eating healthily etc...all he has to do it bd!! thats not asking too much!! o well theres nothing i can do just going to entertain myself with x factor to take my mind off of it...x

Agreed Patiently! Well hence we r the stronger sex, we can handle anything! As much as we don't think we r strong enuf, we are. Men just wouldn't hack it..we r the TTC hero's! I'm sitting @ hospital waiting for bloods..I look at DH, he does not handle stress well! Lol...here I go again...I'm the hero!!!

Lexi...:hugs: it's a nightmare because they have desensitised themselves to the situation yet you are IN it so it's much harder to just accept their words :hugs: get these tests done and look in to how you can get referred to Quenby for the NK testing or even ask the doc you saw yesterday what the criteria is for his woman doing it?
:hugs: and don't give up yet :flower:

Patiently...I have the same issue, lack of dtd and you can guarantee around O time he's stresses from work and I have major proba trying to get him to co operate
:haha: that's why I just have to have the whatever approach :hugs:

Jenny..are you having bloods now? Men are just big wusses!

XxX

Neversaynever, yup was at lancet labs earlier. Waiting til 1pm here for results. Had to do pos/neg first, then we do quantative from there if pos! SO nervous!!!! Agreed that men r wusses!

Thanks ladies, feeling a bit better today, just gonna get on with it, not ready to give up yet!

NSN you are right i need to try and find out the criteria or take matters into my own hands, maybe i need to keep pestering them, then i might get somewhere. Dh was asking me about quenby etc last night, he was worried that ive just read something on the internet and im going to go and let some random person butcher me!! He knows nothing about any of this though and i have read EVERYTHING! Hes only a man cant expect much from them eh?!

As for dtd at the right time my ov always seems to coincide with the end of the mth when hes really busy at work, or when hes got some other nightmare going on, sods law aint it!! Hes pretty good usually though even if he cant be bothered, so cant complain really.

Its 3 weeks 2 days since my erpc, had some really bad cramps last night was doubled over in pain at 1 point, never experienced anything like that before, still feeling crampy today, not really sure what going on..... x

Lexi - am worried bout ur pain hun! Can u not maybe get in to see ur ob/gyn tomorrow or gp for a scan at least...please take it easy and put ur feet up a bit k. Hope u feel better hun!

i agree with SA Jenny Penny...worried about your pain...i think you should try and see your gp...i dont know if you're meant to be experiencing pain...i really do hope you feel better hun sending hugs your way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->