A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

:haha: there has to.be a positive to having a bad tummy!

I've been bad this week, had a kebab for supper on Thursday night and mcdonalds for dinner today xx

Well done Kian. I agree with Carly,the activities and breastfeeding will help.

Not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow. Had BK yesterday for lunch,chippy chips for dinner then a bowl of maltesers,minstrels and m&ms! ! And had my period. I had a pre weigh in on fri and I had lost 2 lb so just need to see what the scales say tomorrow xx

Cheese and ham toastie and 4 packets of crisps for.tea last night :haha:

^^ :rofl:
You make me feel better.........until I remember that your jeans are a size 10 :rofl:

Haha, I had them on yesterday and I was so self conscious of my flabby tummy :-( if I carry on they won't be fitting for much longer! Xx

Haha! I wouldn't care about my flabby tummy if I was in a size 10 :rofl: xx

:rofl: heck a size 10 would maybe fit one thigh for me :rofl: ill do a celebration dance if i ever got that small.

Lol.

Right I really need to kick myself this morning and get too it, I've had such a bad week last week so today I need to get back into it!

It's hard getting back in to it!

Has anyone got anything nice on the menu?

We're having mince with carrots, turnip and onions,mashed potatoes and cauliflower tonight.

Mmmmmmm I've not made enchiladas for a while. Thanks Carly,that'll be going on next weeks menu!!

Tomorrow we are having party food. Then Thursday it'll be pork chops,new potatoes and veg and a peppercorn sauce xx

How's everyone doing?
I've been crap, just can't back on it since getting back from holiday. I need to though! It's Elijah's Christening in 7 weeks and I don't want to feel gross.

I Think I've eaten about 20 packets of crisps in the past week :-/ xx

I've ate millionaire shortbread, birthday cake, party food,Indian takeaway and a cooked breakfast!!

:rofl: All doing well then? I had pancakes with loads of syrup as a second breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->