A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

I had porridge....then a pop tart!

Is anyone doing any exercise? I want to get back into zumba.

I'm just walking. Wanted to start doing Zumba for wii again but just haven't gotten round to it x

Yeah I think walking is what I'll do as you can practically encorporate it into life. Might start walking the boys to school. I used to walk a dog twice a day and I lost weight even though I didn't need to and definitely got fitter.

I'm going to buy some quinoa tomorrow and try it in a recipe. Its meant to be really good source of protein. Anyone tried it or got any tips? Never used it before.

drink lots and lots of water. iv been drinking 1.5litres a day the last few days and iv lost 4lb :dance: x

Well done tara!
I've hardly been drinking the last couple of days because I've been so busy Xx

That's probably why it helps you loose weight because your peeling out your excess water.

Carly could you get a sports bottle and fill it so you can cart it round. That way it's easier to just grab a drink as you go xx

I've been making drinks but just forgetting to drink them lol. Been abit better today because I had a horrendous headache last night from not drinking enough yesterday xx

Have any of you guys tried Shakeology?? That has been helping me, it's a meal replacement that is sold by beachbody. And I have been doing the 21 day fix.

eekk thats not good carly! im glad your managing to drink more though!

godsgal ive never heard of that. does it taste nice? i find most things like that taste horrendous xx

I've lost another 2lb, absolutely no idea how I managed that !! :rofl:

eekk thats not good carly! im glad your managing to drink more though!

godsgal ive never heard of that. does it taste nice? i find most things like that taste horrendous xx

I'm a fan of the vegan strawberry, chocolate and the greenberry. Thr offer regular and vegan flavors. You can also do a challenge pack, which includes a workput program with meal prep bowls and plans. You also get to be a part of accountability groups and have a free coach if you go through teambeachbody. Let me know if you are interested in any of it. I have pictures of me before i gave birth, after and now since i have started it all. I've lost 6 pounds in the first 8 days.

Maintained this week.
Done my first run today after my disastrous shopping trip today!

Finally 1lb off! Back at pre baby weight, weird though because my body is a lot bigger that it was at this weight before having Elijah!

I've started the 30 day ab challenge, I never knew you could get an app for your phone!

How is everyone else?

Well done bb. Another 1lb of here too.

Thanks. I've just downloaded the ab,arms and butt apps !!

Good aren't they! I think I'm more likely to stick to it with having an app!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->