A home for EVERYONE!

Blah blah blah...

Samuel is on a summer camp field trip thing today... He's at the planetarium. Learning all about the planets and the stars.

Sara, she swallowed a penny today. This was after she lectured to the bees that they need to share the flowers in the front yard.

You ladies are too flippin quiet!!!

wow i have not been on bnb since forever .

sooo much has changed xD were to start

Ella is 2 years old now!!!

I am still living with my parents (been here nearly 2 years) however i have recently become a single parent (since april) and ex hs moved back to kent ... short story being he lied about debts and money, was very lazy aand refused to get a job and put loads of debts in my name ... between me working 2 jobs to keep a roof over our head he would do nothing but play computer games ... not even ella was being greatly looked after .

He claims to miss ella but never talks/ skypes her and refuses to pay maintenance or any of his debts off.

However enough about ex ...

i have recently lost my job and am looking for another one

ella however is amazing :cloud9: she is a proper toddler now ... kind caring loves animals and outside but has a hell of temper on her lol

Zoey, Ella is sooo cute!! I see pics of her from time to time on instagram. Sorry to hear about your ex, but always happy to read about you and Ella.

I wonder if any of you ladies are still on here?!

Is anyone still here?! How are you all getting on?!

I haven't been on here is so long! Sara just celebrated her 5th birthday yesterday.

How has everyone been?

I can’t believe it’s been 5 years since we were all talking on here!

In the five years since, Jenson has turned 5, I retrained as a secondary school teacher, we’ve bought our first home and we are now expecting baby number 2...14 weeks today and finding out on 5th April if it’s a little brother or sister!!

Wow. Time does fly. Thought about our group thread this morning and decided to check it out.

I have two boys now. One will be 5 in September and one will be one on Tuesday.

New babies?? How exciting!! Congratulations to you both. I was working at my kids school as a teacher's aid and I was able to hold babies all day long. I loved it. Now that I'm done with school I'm working at the hospital. I'll get to see new babies every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"