A home for EVERYONE!

This once chatty thread is now quiet :(

Just wanted to report we are now TTC

I was just thinking of you ladies recently. Hope everyone is ok. Good luck Aspe!

Thanks ladies. This is month 2 of trying. The two week wait is still awful. Lol

AF is due in 2 days. Negative test this morning. So it seems as if she will be arriving :(

Boooo! Are your periods pretty regular? Are you doing opks and/or temping?

Not quite. They are between 30-38 days. I was not using ovulation tests daily as I was almost out. I am going to order up the First Response digital ovulation tests: like those much better than the line ones.

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
congratulations mnj!!!

sorry i havent been on here much ive been busy!

Ella is 16 months old. She is running,climbing, trying to talk and generally being cheeky!!

we are still not on top of her allergies, we know she is cows milk and soya free but we think something else. Also her reflux s just as bad as ever.

other than that all is good here. :kiss:

Misty, Congrats!

Well, I had the mirena IUD put in some time last November and I never could understand how ladies wouldn't feel the damn thing fall out. Well, mine either fell out or it's lost in the uterus abyss. I checked for the strings a few days ago and they're gone. Made an appointment to go see the doctor tomorrow. Stupid mirena, I knew you were a bad idea!!

we use condoms for that reason!

Update time:

Ella Laura: 16 months old

Personality:

She is cheeky! Loves to laugh and she runs rings around us all :kiss: She loves reading stories, singing songs and cuddles. Lots of them xD :cloud9:

Physical:
She can walk and run around, she has recently found climbing so climbs on everything, her favourite being the windowsill at the minute. She loves running around and we play a chasing game which puts her in a fit of giggles.

Emotional and Social:
Ella is my snuggle monster and gets very jealous when anyone tries to hug me ect (its cute). She is going through a stage of only liking dad when im not there which is annoying and cute at the same time. She also adores her "nan nan" and "gandad" thats what she calls them i haven't just spelt it wrong ;). She gives cuddles to her aunty simon and aunty nutmeg (my sisters) (not there actual names but there nicknames). She adores playing with Timothy the rabbit and my mums puppy, both which she tries to pick up. She loves getting snapchats of her other grandma (oh mum).

Communication and language:
She is such a chatter box, she can say a few 2 symbol words "mum mum, daaadddyyy" "nan nan" "oh no" "all gone" "row row boat" being her favourite. She does a cute putting her hands on her head when she says all gone. She loves singing and nursery rhymes and knows the actions to loads of them. She also babbles tons as well xD

Awe, Ella sounds like so much fun. I miss having just one sometimes. Now that Samuel is in school it's nice to have that one on one time again. But I wouldn't give up having two.

Had my appointment yesterday and my IUD hadn't fallen out, it was just lost in my cervix. The doctor was able to place it back where it needed to be and I'm good to go. No oops babies for us. We still use protection. IUD is back up for the back up I guess. We didn't want to take any chances of getting pregnant with my medication because it can cause birth defects.

I'm so tired. For the past month we've been going back and forth between our town and Dan's Grandma's who lives over the hill moving her into an assisted living. She's given us a lot of really cool stuff. She gave me a dining room table that is from the 1800's It's been passed down from generation to generation. Sara got a bed from the 1800's too. She absolutely loves it. She looks like the princess in the pea when she is laying in it. It's a double bed, but I think because it's so high off the ground and compared to her toddler bed, it took a while to get used to. I got this awesome tea cart. OH! and we got this gun case from WWI.

We finally got the truck from Ohio too. Did I ever tell you ladies about the truck?? It finally arrived last Friday. Boy what a pain in the ass that was. No, I take that back. It was a nightmare!! I'll try and post pictures later, Christmas in September!

I have decided to stop actively ttc. Way to hard on me emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->