a house to make a home...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
ok so i know i am wtt so i was wondering if it is ok to ask all my wtt ladies for lucky fairy dust for good luck with the solicitor for our house.
we have put everything into this, :blush: (all my savings) i am feeling positive but need as much house fairy/angel dust as you girls can give if possible x x x x x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs: x x x x x x x x

wish me luck ladies x x x x x
:dohh::hugs:

Good luck hun

and what's up with your signature? :rofl:

Good Luck!! Lmfao at your signature!! What's it mean?

I think someones sig was too big and has been removed!!! lol Best o luck honey, sending you lots of dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: Best of Luck hun, we are off to the estate agents tonight to put ours on the market, so I may just keep a little bit of my dust back for us if thats ok? lol xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: Best of Luck hun, we are off to the estate agents tonight to put ours on the market, so I may just keep a little bit of my dust back for us if thats ok? lol xx

i knoooow good luck hun x x x x x hope you get what u wanted for it and it goes to a good person x x x x x x i know what its like leaving a home like that its not the nicest of times eh? x x x x x:hugs::hugs: dont worry im sure your next place will be even better x x x x:hugs:

Good luck from me too! Just a little jealous here, but crossing all my fingers for you!:hugs:

Good luck from me too! Just a little jealous here, but crossing all my fingers for you!:hugs:

hey no need to be jealous hun, like i said... i put all my savings into this! x x x x:blush::hugs:

so far your good luck dust isn't helping! i am slowly losing my chances at getting this house, even though it is in need of total restoration!
were so stuck as to what to do. the contract on our currant home needs renewing in a month and the house wont be finalised till August (just one month before the wedding) am i mad???
i dont think i can take much more of this f*cking about. i might be crazy but i think ya'll agree... I NEED ANSWERS! especially from the mortgage advisor.
wtf is going on? one minute everything is fine, the next... money isn't?!?!?!
we should've stuck with our guts and done it ourselves instead of getting help from my dad to find us a house! we should of done it after the wedding as well. i am not moving whilst pregnant ever again, so i am thinking about putting TTC on hold AGAIN! no, i am not doing that i refuse to!
i need help i am losing my marbles here!
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->