A Jade Musical?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really did like her, but i think its going a bit far now tbh

what would it be about?!

she didn't do anything? she was famous for getting her boobs and belly out on a show for desperate 'i will sleep with anybody famous to get me some jimmy choos' people? don't think that would make for a long musical :s

as my mr.man said she didn't raise awareness of cervical cancer... the press/media who took an interest in her are the ones that raised awareness of it!

xXx

What ever next. She was a fucking idiot to be fair.

x

omg im sorry for what happend to her but she was nothing special really, just another reality tv person. this is going way toooooo far now its getting quite stupid!

I liked Jade but that is going too far!!! x

This is too much... i still dont think she should have sold her illness in the way she did... I no she sed she was making money for her sons but i think they would have prefered the time with her rather than the money!!

Oh dear.... ok she was a brave woman in the end up really... what is this musical gonna be about?! Big brother, her racism and then her cancer battle? That's kind of all she was famous for

Im glad Im not the only one with this view! totally pointless and more people wantng to cash in on her name!
I cant stand the women hence never responding to the threads, yes she had cancer and as someone else said if it wasnt for the media her cancer wouldnt have been as well known, for once in a way the media did the right thing by going on about it and raising awarenes but as you lot say ths is one step to far!
I found the link on someones fb status and I know I shouldnt have laughed but one of the replies was...

Hmmm wonder what songs they will use...Nelly the elephant!

They'll cut out the racism, whats it going to be about?

I am sad about what happened to her, and I feel very sorry for her family, but at the end of the day, people all over the world her age and younger, kids and no kids, die every day from cancer! And they dont have the opportunities she had to raise money for her kids. Its gone too far now. Sorry, but it really has

i couldn't stand that girl
a musical ... bloody hell ...

she's not fucking royalty
she was a slag ... a common
rude ugly woman!!

i dont wish cancer on anyone
she left children behind

but really a musical!!!
next they'll be giving her an obe
or a damnhood!!!

:hissy:

xx​

tbh, i'm sorry about what happened to her, but this really is taking it too far! i know many people that died of cancer and faced a longer battle than she did, and none of them got their own musical. i know they'll say they're doing it to raise money for her sons etc, but OK! is still running interviews with her family and friends etc, her diarys just been published and apparantly theres going to be a film about her life! also, i highly doubt that their dad will let them struggle... i'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but i've really lost all interest now...

she was a moron who was famous for being a pig.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
its so refershing to see a thread that isnt full of she was a wonderful woman blah blah!!

yeah its sad she got cancer but i have a friend who is currently in the last few days of her 2/3 year fight with terminal cancer.......has she whored herself all over the media to raise money for her son?? no she has renewed her wedding vows with her husband,took her son to america for one last wonderful family holiday,took him to the seaside, had a beautiful cast of the hands of the 3 of them made, had a quilt made for her son that she could wrap round the two of them while she read him stories,a memory box with letters and photos in......things that he will remember and appreciate..........not photos of her dying splashed all over the place!!

This is a woman who even while she was fighting the fight for her life still found the strength to find humour in the toughest situations, still found the time to give help and reasurance to other women who were having their own cancer scares...........SHE is the person who deserves my utmost respect and admiration not some cheap media hungry silly girl!!

ps nuke-love your hair!!!:cloud9:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
its so refershing to see a thread that isnt full of she was a wonderful woman blah blah!!

yeah its sad she got cancer but i have a friend who is currently in the last few days of her 2/3 year fight with terminal cancer.......has she whored herself all over the media to raise money for her son?? no she has renewed her wedding vows with her husband,took her son to america for one last wonderful family holiday,took him to the seaside, had a beautiful cast of the hands of the 3 of them made, had a quilt made for her son that she could wrap round the two of them while she read him stories,a memory box with letters and photos in......things that he will remember and appreciate..........not photos of her dying splashed all over the place!!

This is a woman who even while she was fighting the fight for her life still found the strength to find humour in the toughest situations, still found the time to give help and reasurance to other women who were having their own cancer scares...........SHE is the person who deserves my utmost respect and admiration not some cheap media hungry silly girl!!

ps nuke-love your hair!!!:cloud9:

your post gave me shivers and made me feel ill :( what a horrible situation, i'm sorry to hear what her and her family are going through. ittruly is heartbreaking. it makes you just want to take all the times back when we told our little ones 'i will later' 'give me a minute' 'not now' and then never bothered/forgot/had something else pop up :(

xXx

Bloody hell :dohh: whatever will they think of next?

PS where were all you girls when I got given the nasty's for disliking Jade throughout the whole cancer battle? My opinion on her stayed the same at all times, in the beginning of her 'fame' to her last moments, felt for her family and felt sorry 'cause it's a nasty thing to happen to anyone, but couldn't ever forget the whole 'racism' thing. Or the fact her voice annoyed the hell outta me. *goes back under rock*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->