a letter to my unborn baby and 10 week bump pic

CocoLovex3

Reaction score
❤Not everything is planned❤
To you my dear sweet unborn child, not everything in life is planned, not everything will always turn out the way we want them too.
But this I promise no matter how grey the sky is with those big dark clouds or how cold it gets, I will promise to always keep you dry when the rain starts to fall and I will always keep you warm when the snow hits your tiny hands.

I will capture and cherish every moment, The first time I get to hold you so close to my heart the heart you will instantly recognize, that sweet sound that you heard for so long inside where you will keep growing for the next 7 months. I can't wait to place my lips upon your sweet little head for the first time, so uncertain of what is going on but yet you will feel content in my arms so close to that sweet sound you herd for so long.

Not everything is always planned but in the end the unplanned is the most amazing blessing anyone could of hoped for.

Life won't always be easy but we all try our best, you may fall but I know you'll always get up and try again. you will have 3 amazing older brothers that'll teach you so much and help you get up if you fall again. I know that they will feel just as blessed along with everyone else in our lives. I can't wait to see you again on that black and white screen, watch you wiggle, the possibilities are endless inside your cozy little temporary home. I will hear your heartbeat for the first time in just a few weeks and I can't wait to feel that first flutter of joy, to those hard kicks that will assure me all is well and perfect. even the discomfort in those last few months won't bother me as much because I know I'm only weeks away to snuggle you. My sweet lil love, not everything is planned but there is one thing I will always plan and that's to love you unconditionally from this day on.

❤Your Mommy

10 weeks in this pic mostly feel bloated just ate and had a full bladder lol
https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/tcoco83/07fe1634-3c21-4f88-a932-1cab7d9975e3.jpg

Thank you, that letter is how I announced I was pregnant on fb.

This is so beautiful you're going to be a wonderful mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"