A Limbo thread...

CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
And I'm not referring to the party game :) (Can you imagine it?!)

When I was making my way over from second tri and I was a bit shy of edging myself in I wish somebody had set up a kind of 'limbo' thread so that when I felt I was stuck between second and third tri I kind of had a place to go to and meet a few ladies. Also you wonderful experienced and knowledgable ladies can share nuggets of useful information for us ladies (myself included) who are a bit clueless or scared!!

So I truly hope nobody minds this thread being started and I hope that you ladies will join in :)

CeeCee XXX

hello and welcome to 'limbo' haha, yes i wish there was one of these when i was inbetween the 2 but now im here im quiet comfortable, apart from all the aches and pains.lol.xx

hello and welcome to 'limbo' haha, yes i wish there was one of these when i was inbetween the 2 but now im here im quiet comfortable, apart from all the aches and pains.lol.xx

Thanks hun. I just thought it might be a way of edging into third tri and not feeling overwhelmed :) Shame about your aches and pains - I've got shooting pains from my ankles all the way up the sides of my calves all day long! Don't know how I'm going to cope with them for another 13 weeks! xxx

Thanks hun. I just thought it might be a way of edging into third tri and not feeling overwhelmed :) Shame about your aches and pains - I've got shooting pains from my ankles all the way up the sides of my calves all day long! Don't know how I'm going to cope with them for another 13 weeks! xxx

have you told your mw? she might be able to help. ive still got 11+2 to go and lots of complications are cropping up so i think im going to become one the moaners lmao, you might want to stay in 2nd tri lol.xx

HI! I've officially moved over to third tri, i'm a few days shy but feel like this thread fits me better now in my current stage of pregnancy. :)

helloooooooo!!! a 2nd tri'er here excited to come into 3rd tri but also scared!!!!! hello all 3rd tri'ers!!! im sure ive seen most your faces in 2nd tri too hehe!

fab thread ceecee :D gives me excuse to nosy in 2nd and 3rd now hehe

soooo any 3rd tri'ers.....what do we have to expect thats so diff from 2nd tri :) xxxxxxxxx

I dont think I am even close to being in my 3rd tri,but I wanted to come on over anyway lol.

I'm 3rd Tri but It just seems that everyone here is in labour or showing signs of going in... I'm not quite ready for that and still feel barely pregnant haha

Another familiar face coming over CeeCee!!!

Hopefully this thread will make the transition for all of us scaredy pants second tri-ers, a lot easier going into third tri :)
Thanks CeeCee x

Im here :hi:

I post over here anyways sometimes to try to help any questions. Feel like Ive outgrown 2nd Tri a bit but not ready for 3rd Tri yet.

So hello lovely Limbo ladies :winkwink:

xx

I still feel like I'm in limbo over here it's all scary birth stories and talks of Plugs lol. I think apart from my hospital bag I'm all set, it's scary thinking my baby boy could be here at the end of next month tho eeeekk

Eak I will be here soon!! Scary times!!!!Is it 27 or 28 weeks??

Well hello gorgeous ladies so good to see you all making the transition to Limbo lol the official next step before 3rd tri ha ha. This way we can all support each other through our transitions over and get scared together ha ha XXX

I'm in limbo and I'm only coming up to 22 weeks! Lol, but I HAVE been in the 3rd tri before so...... :hiya: xxx

ooo yea im an imbetweeny! im 12 weeks and technically in 2nd tri but not due there till 14 weeks??!

Eak I will be here soon!! Scary times!!!!Is it 27 or 28 weeks??

Hello ladies,

It's 27 weeks I think Natalie - won't be long for you!

Great idea for a thread ceecee, I feel the same way, lots of the 3rd tri issues aren't really 'me' yet! Sure that feeling wont last long tho and before we know it we'll all be the old timers on here!

This thread is awesome. I have been popping in over the past few days and I saw alot of helpful info but I feel like a little fish over here. I cant wait to officially join here in 6 more days!

Crikey!!! Not long at all for me then!!!
Scared much.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->