A Limbo thread...

I absolutely love Lloyd! I really hope your OH will turn around and love it in the end!
I also think Bradley is a very cute name :). Oooh names are so hard! I was secretly please to have a girly because I've known since forever what I wanted to call her. With boys it's just so much harder! There's lot's of lovely names that are great for when they're young/babies, but they're childish for when they grow up. Then there's awesome names for men but they just don't work for babies!

About the weight gain, I think every body is different and you just have to try to stay and eat healthy. All the weight you gain in water retention etc just makes it seem so much worse!

Hey ladies!

I like Lloyd as a name, not one I would choose myself but Lloyd Jones sounds like a very strong name :) Hopefully you'll be able to convince him!

I thought for sure my girl was going to be called eilidh (ay-lee) but I don't know why, I've gone off it :( But now I'm loving Leah (lee-ah not lay-ah :haha:) and I can't think of anything else past it :)

Ceecee, are you going to tell us the name you've chosen or are you keeping it secret :haha: xxx

I agree Lauki - it is sooo much harder for boys! girls i had so many names i loved!!!

hehe claire its ok if you dont like it ;) i know its not everyones cuppatea....like my oh grrrrr hehe!

ps i love leah!!!! much prefer it to eilidh. maybe coz i wouldnt know how to pronounce it without being told..........but i cant talk with my name!!!! everyone gets it wrong! worst it when i get called samara!!! i am NOT the girl from the ring! lol x

I love Leah too, especially how you want it pronounced :).

Ohh I'm getting super excited today talking about this stuff ^^!
Yay for babies!

I love Lloyd and Leah!

We had already chosen our name before my BFP and love calling my bump Alice :) Its like I already know her.

Ive not felt any LO hiccups yet.

As for weight gain *shudders* I havent been weighed since 12 weeks and I dont intend on weighing myself either, before or after birth! I will be getting straight back on a diet the minute Alice is here and I have an aim in mind and just hope it doesnt take me toooooo long (but it will!!!!)

Lol I shall spill the beans Claire but it is a secret from friends so no mentioning it on facebook girlies lol Dh would not be a happy bunny ha ha!! But our little girlie will be Jessica Haydn (Surname). Lol I've got an unusual name too Samira and nobody pronounces or spells it correctly but I still love it lol. It took DH 6 weeks to be able to say my name right ha ha XXX

I love the name Alice MrsPop. It was one Dh and I considered but couldn't agree on lol (i.e. he couldn't agree with me! lol) Leah and Lloyd are beautiful too XXX So exciting taking baby stuff - yay for babies indeed Lauki!! X

What's your name CeeCee (if you dont mind me asking?)

I love Jessica too, its so pretty :)

i cant remember if i post in this one or in second tri :dohh: so just incase :wave: hiiiiiii.im in limbo between 26-27wks and im a ceecee stalker so obviously im gonna be here lol xx

So how far are you ladies with preparing for you baby ^^?

We have all the nursery things set up since last week because I was so excited and didn't want to wait! Instead of a storage room it now looks like a baby room!
I decorated and painted the walls myself and I'm so pleased with the result!
Other than that I still need to do everything. Not packed a hospital bag yet or washed anything. I think next week I might start packing a few bits in a bag incase of an emergency. But I'll wait with washing all the baby stuff for maybe 5/6 weeks yet, or do you think that's too late?

It's all so exciting and scary at the same time. It feels so far away yet, but I know the time will come soon :).

What's your name CeeCee (if you dont mind me asking?)

I love Jessica too, its so pretty :)

My name is Cerys (pronounced Keh-Riss) it's welsh :) But nobody can ever pronounce or spell it lol X

i cant remember if i post in this one or in second tri :dohh: so just incase :wave: hiiiiiii.im in limbo between 26-27wks and im a ceecee stalker so obviously im gonna be here lol xx

yay I have a stalker - how cool!! LOL :happydance:

Welcome to limbo sweetie it's really good fun here :) XXX

Samira, I do like it! There was a fit guy at my school called Lloyd :haha: So glad you all like Leah! :)

Oooh Jessica is a gorgeous name! Haydn is a name I'd use for a boy, but is it Welsh? It's gorgeous anyway :)

I haven't got a nursery to do this time :( as baby will be sharing with her brother so we'll decorate the room once she's a bit older :) but I have everything bought, just waiting on my friend getting our moses basket and my sister getting our bath and the we're done!

xxx

So how far are you ladies with preparing for you baby ^^?

We have all the nursery things set up since last week because I was so excited and didn't want to wait! Instead of a storage room it now looks like a baby room!
I decorated and painted the walls myself and I'm so pleased with the result!
Other than that I still need to do everything. Not packed a hospital bag yet or washed anything. I think next week I might start packing a few bits in a bag incase of an emergency. But I'll wait with washing all the baby stuff for maybe 5/6 weeks yet, or do you think that's too late?

It's all so exciting and scary at the same time. It feels so far away yet, but I know the time will come soon :).

We're ordering our wardrobe, chest of drawers and rocking chair next month and that'll all be delivered :) Then My sister is giving us my nieces cot so just have to get a mattress for that :) We're going to look at car seats this weekend and MIL bought us our pram weekend just gone. I'm going to pack my hospital bag and Boo's hospital bag as of 30 weeks I think - just in case!

Going to wash Boo's clothes when I'm on mat leave in just under 7 weeks :) XXX

Samira, I do like it! There was a fit guy at my school called Lloyd :haha: So glad you all like Leah! :)

Oooh Jessica is a gorgeous name! Haydn is a name I'd use for a boy, but is it Welsh? It's gorgeous anyway :)

I haven't got a nursery to do this time :( as baby will be sharing with her brother so we'll decorate the room once she's a bit older :) but I have everything bought, just waiting on my friend getting our moses basket and my sister getting our bath and the we're done!

xxx

Haydn is for my Grandad who is sadly no longer with us... I just wanted him to be involved somewhere :) It's welsh as far as I know :) It is more of a boys name but I really wanted to use it and thankfully DH loved it so much he suggested it for a first name at one point lol XXX

I think as a middle name it's perfect for a little girl. Sorry about your Grandad :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->