A Limbo thread...

Im so glad you made this thread hun! I felt a bit out of it from 2nd tri for a few weeks but 3rd tri seems so scary and full of labourness and Im sooooooooooo not ready for that yet, lol!

Its my last night of 2nd tri anyway!

Im so glad you made this thread hun! I felt a bit out of it from 2nd tri for a few weeks but 3rd tri seems so scary and full of labourness and Im sooooooooooo not ready for that yet, lol!

Its my last night of 2nd tri anyway!

Come on over Mrs Pop!! :thumbup:

Well it's good to see you all ladies!! Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels slightly unsure of where I belong lol. I know I'm third tri but still feel second tri! XXX

Oh what a great idea for a thread!
I'm really not ready for talks about births/plugs/dilation/sweeps etc.!
This is my first baby so have no idea yet what's gonna happen later and still really feel very much in between. It's like being a small girl inbetween the grown up women ;)!

I'll feel comfy in this thread for a few weeks I'm sure if I'm welcome!

And welcome Jellytot3 to third trimester ^^!

:hi: i just moved to 3rd tri this week too! feel a little in limbo too...great idea for a thread xxx

morning all!!!! so i have a question.......how are you all getting on with names!? me and OH are having troubles! he likes names i dont like, i like names he doesnt like!!! i have a name i LOVE but he HATES it and im :cry: about it coz i want it so bad haha!

how do i get him to like it!!!!!!!! or force it LOL! x

Oh that must be horrible! I don't know if you can actually force someone to like a name he/she doesn't like. I mean it's something you're gonna have to call your child for the rest of their lifes!
With the name you like isn't there like a cute short version or nickname that your OH likes, so he can call your baby that?

Personally I really wanted a more Dutch name, but living in the UK with an English husband he prefered an English name. So we compromised on the English name but with a Dutch nickname! I'm one for shortening people's names anyway and find the nicknames much more fun ;)! I'm afraid I can't tell you our name(s) as I promised my hubby not to tell anyone!

I hope you can compromise with your OH!

-Question from me now! Do you ladies already feel regular hickups? I just read the other thread where everyone says they feel them multiple times a day. I think I felt them once in pregnancy, but never again. Is this strange, or normal? Thanks!

Samira - I know how you feel! Dh and I argued for AGES about names. I love the girls name Scarlett and he wouldn't even entertain the idea! He loved the name Mae which is beautiful but felt more like a middle name to me. I think it either comes down to compromise or you'll both fall in love with a name you both love. DH and I both said our LO's name at the same time and we both love it dearly. I'm curious at to what name you like now though!! XXX

Lauki - I feel LO have hiccups maybe once a day, my sister felt my niece having hiccups at least 4 times a day and my Mam didn't feel my having any lol. Think everybody is different sweetie so don't worry XXX

ok weight question from me! :wacko:

Does any one know wat our average weight gain is meant to be by 27weeks? I weighed the other day and have put on around 20lbs... im not weight concious just making sure im not stuffin my face too much :haha: xx

hehe the name i love is Lloyd! now ive found that name any other name that i look at i always compare it!

Me and chris both "like" bradley but i cant imagine calling my baby bradley! when i say it out loud and imagine holding my baby calling him bradley it makes me not like it! another name we both liked was haydn but again when i think about it like above, i cant imagine calling him that! but Lloyd i can!

i havent felt any hiccups yet lauki! but im earlier! my movements have reduced too which isnt nice! i used to feel him so much and i havent felt a movement where i am 100% sure its him for a couple days now! im sure he has just moved or something! x

ok weight question from me! :wacko:

Does any one know wat our average weight gain is meant to be by 27weeks? I weighed the other day and have put on around 20lbs... im not weight concious just making sure im not stuffin my face too much :haha: xx

I found this helpful https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/weightgain/

But then got depressed when I realised I was above said weight gain - oh well! XXX

hehe the name i love is Lloyd! now ive found that name any other name that i look at i always compare it!

Me and chris both "like" bradley but i cant imagine calling my baby bradley! when i say it out loud and imagine holding my baby calling him bradley it makes me not like it! another name we both liked was haydn but again when i think about it like above, i cant imagine calling him that! but Lloyd i can!

i havent felt any hiccups yet lauki! but im earlier! my movements have reduced too which isnt nice! i used to feel him so much and i havent felt a movement where i am 100% sure its him for a couple days now! im sure he has just moved or something! x

I LOVE the name Lloyd!! And Haydn is going to be our LO's middle name :) Maybe you both need to sit down with the name books again and see if anything jumps out at you both? If not my and DH each came up with lists and then swapped and saw what we liked and then if there was anything similar etc etc. In the end we both just ended up saying the same name at the same time completely out of the blue! XXX

Hello Ladies, Im a little delayed in posting.... Im here limbo-ing along with you! :) :)

We also did the list swap (or are mid doing it) only way so far weve found names that we both marginally like together xx

Hello lm81 - knew you'd cross over to the dark side eventually!! Lol good to see you hun XXX

ahh im glad you like it too! i just think its such a i duna, powerful name and it goes really well with Jones too which is OH surname! Lloyd Jones! im hoping if i go on about it enough he will learn to like it HAHA! x

Could you perhaps say "I really love this name and want you to seriously think about it and maybe you could pick his middle name?" Maybe that may swing the vote?!!! Lol XXX

Hi ladies!

I just found this post! I've been hanging out in 2nd Trim because, as sevral of you mentioned, the 3rd Trim seems to be all about birth and labour and I just feel sooooooooooooooooo far away from that! I'm definitely in "limbo" :)

CeeCee-- I checked out the weight gain chart and almost wish I hadn't! haha... According to the chart I've almost reached the amount I should gain by the END of my pregnancy... and I'm only 28 weeks! ah well. I'm definitely not worrying about it :)

I see a LOT of people discussing names... :) DH and I agreed on names even before we were TTC! I think we were a little imaptient... hehe :)

Hi ladies!

I just found this post! I've been hanging out in 2nd Trim because, as sevral of you mentioned, the 3rd Trim seems to be all about birth and labour and I just feel sooooooooooooooooo far away from that! I'm definitely in "limbo" :)

CeeCee-- I checked out the weight gain chart and almost wish I hadn't! haha... According to the chart I've almost reached the amount I should gain by the END of my pregnancy... and I'm only 28 weeks! ah well. I'm definitely not worrying about it :)

I see a LOT of people discussing names... :) DH and I agreed on names even before we were TTC! I think we were a little imaptient... hehe :)

Lol I cried when I went to see my midwife last (hormones suck lol) and said I was going to be a huge heifer and she said that some people just gain more through water retention and she looked at my swollen legs and feet and said "you're one of them!" That actually made me feel a whole heap better surprisingly ha ha. I've put on 2 stone already but hoping that my main growth spurt has happened lol but there's nothing I can really do about it now until she's here so I refuse to stress myself out about it :) XXX

ahh im glad you like it too! i just think its such a i duna, powerful name and it goes really well with Jones too which is OH surname! Lloyd Jones! im hoping if i go on about it enough he will learn to like it HAHA! x

I think it sounds like a powerful name becasue it sounds a bit like like "Lloyd George". I think it sounds really good. I like Bradley too though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->