A little advice please.

Frustrated711

Reaction score
Okay, this is going to be a long one I apologize up front. In December 2015 I had my implanon removed. AF made her appearance right on time in December and January. Then in February I started spitting not a lot just enough to be bother some. So, I made a dr appointment. He did a us and said I just had a small cyst on my right ovary and it could be the cause of the bleeding but wanted me to take a test just Incase well, to my surprise it came back positive. Turns out I had a tubal pregnancy. In March, April, May, and June AF came and she brought along her friends terrible cramps, heavy bleeding and sore breasts. Now it's Julys turn for AFs visit. I always get a little anxious and test a little early. Well AF was supposed to arrive Sunday. I tested Friday BFN. Well Sunday morning I get that all too fimilar feeling. But this time it's different and never bloated, I have zero cramps. And it's all brown blood not a lot but just Enough to be annoying. So, I'm not sure what to think at this point. I have never experienced this before. Could I be pregnant and I tested too soon? How long should I wait to test again? I definitely don't feel like AF is going to make an appearance.

You could be - I would test again in a few days. I get brown/red spotting for a week before AF personally but I have PCOS and am not ovulating on my own x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->