A little nervous..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
My husband and I just started ttc our 3rd this month, we have 2 boys and we are both are hoping for a little girl this time (our 5 year old is too).. we havent truly started swaying yet as we were going to wait until next month, we have only been taking some supplements and using sudafed and rephresh. Ive tested my ph and know its nice and low, though his is high..

anyway, I'm afraid to have a 3rd boy.. My first was from another man, a man who already had 5 girls with different women..and my husband had a girl when he was a young teenager, but here I am with 2 boys, that I absolutely adore and wouldn't want it any other way, in fact my first I was soo afraid to have a girl, I was going to be the only parent and I thought I would connect better with a boy. But now, we have 2 amazing boys and I want a girl soo much. I want to see my husband be a father to a little girl, I think it will impact him so much and he will be wonderful.

I want to wait until birth to find out the gender this time but I'm afraid I'll get too attached to the idea that it could be a girl and be so disappointed if it's not. We plan on having 4 kids, though my husband said if they are all boys then we can try for a 5th..so im not totally afraid at this point, but the more boys we have the more I fear not having a girl...

Anyway, thank you for reading... I'm sure I'll post more once we get a BFP :)

Good luck! I hope you get a girl!
I have 3 boys, was very disappointed when we found out but im glad we found out because it gave me the rest of the pregnancy to bond. And once he was born it was instant love ( and guilt ) for feeling so awful about another boy. We did a gentle sway and still had another boy.
I was done having babies and we accidently got pregnant when DS3 was 14 months old.
I was soooo terrified id have 4 boys, ( not that another boy wouldn't be as wonderful or loved ) i had just put my baby days away and i couldn't go through it again, the guilt etc.
Well we were lucky and we had a girl! I found out at 19 weeks and i didn't believe it, DH wasn't there when i had the scan but he didn't believe it either. I bought a handful of girls things and honestly almost packed a blue outfit just incase. Only once she was born and we seen her girly parts did we believe lol.it was a beautiful moment which i hope you get to have!
So i always recommend finding out, i know i would have felt disappointed when we had ds3 at birth if i hadn't of found out and i didn't want that feeling at birth.
So obviously didn't sway for DD but the thing that was difference between was i had been having a full milk coffee for breakfast and not eating until lunch time as i was so busy and tired! Hubby was also having daily coffee which is not something he had not done in the past.

Thank you so much for the reply. Part of me is saying forget the sway and just do it because i may be more disappointed if it fails, and the other half is saying at least you're doing a little something to help possibly lean pink..haha i dont know, im so lost right now.

Before my husband was ready to ttc, i was crying every day because something inside me was saying that another new addition would make our family whole, at least until we are ready to have more..

Honestly, and I haven't disclosed this to anybody at all so i hope it doesn't make me sound terrible, but when my ds2 was conceived he was very much planned for, and i was thrilled..then everyone kept telling us it was a girl (not the ultrasounds, just people around us) and i got a little excited that it may be true..then we found out he was a boy and i kept my disappointment to myself and was still very excited to have a new baby boy.. but the pregnancy was hard, i even had my appendix removed at 14 weeks, i had emergency dental work done, and my body was in so much pain, i was on painkillers for the dental work and surgery for most of the pregnancy, in hospital and out. Then when my son was born he was the perfect delivery, at least, it was exactly what I hoped for (if you can really hope for that agonizing unmedicated pain), but he was born in meconium and he was taken to the nicu for a pneumothorax which he quickly recovered from, but then he was back in the nicu soon after for an episode of cyanosis which he also quickly recovered from. i had so much trouble bonding with him.. and since then he has had so many digestive issues such as reflux and allergies, he is on a homemade goat milk formula, and he is finally happy most of the time, though he can still be incredibly difficult at no fault of his own.. i love him incredibly, but here I am yearning to have another so soon and I can't help but feel guilty and think, what if I'm trying to make up for the pregnancy that I wish I could have enjoyed and the baby i wished i could have bonded with from the start.
I dream of my boys and the new baby, the 2 so close in age, I'm so excited for that..but I'm still afraid I'm trying to fill a void :( i hope that's not true..

I hope you get your girl Hun
I have a three boys and really wNted. Girl last time oh I couldn't change him tho he is the most amazing little thing ever
Good luck X

It is thank you he's so big now and honestly pure joy! A part of me still wants a girl but I'm more than happy with boys they are the light of my life X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->