A little update ! Officially 1 day "overdue" . *shovels ice cream into face*

thecurlymama

Reaction score
Well, my due date has come and gone. My "june bug" is no longer a june bug, and will now be a July baby! Of course, I can't really complain too much. Other than the fact of you know, being a giant fat penguin waddling around in the humid summer heat (I live in Washington State which usually isn't very hot but we've had CRAZY heat the past 3 days :( ) .

OH has stepped his game up BIG TIME. Not that he was doing so badly before, but we've made plans to get our own place, and I was offered a job making $1,000/month as a part time nanny for one of my dear friend's little girl. Everything really seems to be on track, and I will be starting online school hopefully in the fall and will most likely graduate ALMOST on time by next summer. :happydance:
OH is working overtime to be prepared for baby, and so he can take time off once he actually decides to show his cute lil' face.

I am soo incredibly ready to be done with this whole pregnant, thing, though! I just want to scream! I am so so so hot and so uncomfortable. I've been having "braxton hicks" that REALLY don't feel like braxton hicks all night every night for about 2 weeks now, and all I can do is beg baby to decide to come.

How are all the rest of you ladies doing?? :) xo

Until next time
CurlyMama

Congrats on reaching due! Hope your little one decides its time to pop out pretty soon! And congrats on life falling into place, it sounds like everything is looking up for you :)

I was wondering if you had your little boy yet! Hopefully he won't keep you waiting too much longer. Happy everythings working out for you and your oh!

Hopefully he'll decide to make his grand enterance, soon! At least you know he's definitely ready, now to just wait until he's willing!

I know your pain, I was 10 days overdue with Oaks, really hope your bubba doesn't keep you waiting that long!

Congratulations on reaching your due date, hopefully your LO will show up soon and not leave you waiting too long. Some labour :dust:
I went into labour the night of my DD and went to hospital 7am the next morning 40+1 LO made me wait a further 2 days to make his grand entrance :haha:

I can't imagine how miserable being overdue is! I went into labour 3am on my due date but he didn't how for 38 hours later, so the part of the day I was overdue I was in labour, luckily!

Sending you some labour dust! :dust:

I was wondering where you've been!
Glad everything is going well, hopefully your little man makes his arrival soon :)
Make sure to update us asap!
I don't really belong to this forum anymore, had our baby girl.
She was 1 day early! Born on June 19th at 3 am, weighing 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. Her name is Jordyn Myrtle Marie Lovei x
What are you naming your boy?

Thank you everybody for the labor wishes! I'm trying to stay calm for this next week. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check his fluids and everything to make sure he's still healthy in there and what not, so if anything I'll get to see his sweet little face- so that's a little piece of mind for me anyway.

Kayla : Congrats on your sweet little one!! So glad everything went well for you. :) We're thinking either Myles(jr.) Green or Xavier Hart Green (Green his OH's last name and Hart is mine)

Aw glad everything's gone so well. I went twp days overdue with Noah, it sucked! But the night before I went into labor, I just felt funny, iykwim? I just felt odd. I guess it was my body saying its time :)
Ihope you have a great labor, and a safe one. And I hope your LO shows up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->