A Little WTT Game

shrek you gotta love that green oger

have you ever found a £10 on the floor???

I used to do security in a nightclub and sometimes was in charge of overseeing the cash desk. People were always dropping money when drunk - I was just far too honest and picked it up to give back to them.

Have you ever woken up and not remembered how you got home?

Nope because I am a good girl

Whats the most embarrsing thing you have done when drunk
xx

The most embarrasing thing Ive done while drunk is fall asleep in the taxi ride home and woke to find i'd been dribbling :shy:

If there was anywhere in the world you could live (apart from where you are now), where would it be?

California.

Would you rather see your mil every day or never?

Well I see her next to never anyway, because she lives in South africa. xD

Your fav natural 'disaster'?

err...Tornado i guess! i actually think they are amazing the way they work and move...just a shame about all the destruction!!

would you rather give money to a charity or give your time to help people in need?

I'd probably have to be honest and say give money at the moment as my time is so limited anyway and really precious to me. Having said that, I do both, but only volunteer once a month for a few hours.

If you feel down, how do you cheer yourself up?

I'd probably have to be honest and say give money at the moment as my time is so limited anyway and really precious to me. Having said that, I do both, but only volunteer once a month for a few hours.

If you feel down, how do you cheer yourself up?

I don't I'm afraid, I'm a sit and wallow kind of person, I will do this for a couple hours :rofl:

I find the sun always cheers me up, or listening to the radio, I know it sounds weird but it makes me feel like I am in touch with the world and the funky music cheers me up! Also I eat cake or chocolate pudding!

If you could have one talent, what would it be?

I'd like to be a kick-butt martial artist! Hi-ya! Probably because I'm so hopelessly un-athletic, lol!

What is your favorite computer/console game (or board game, if you don't play them)?

all time favorite pac man on the omga (dunno if thats how you spell it but its a old kinda like a computer tower the games are floopy disc that plug into your telly) but my other fave are the crash banicut(sp) for the ps1

have you ever had a go on dj decks?

i had a go today its well hard lol

Yes at college, but i sucked!! And i was scared to touch the turning thingys!! :lol:

What is guarenteed to make u cringe?

gaurenteed to make me cringe...seeing men on the beach wearing thongs!! :)

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? x

Maldives in a water bungalow with a butler... bliss!!

When you were growing up, what you were you going to be when you were older?!

well there was lots but the main 1 was a vet

what is your favorite flaver milkshake???

I would have to say vanilla shakes from McDonalds and Oreo shakes from TGI Fridays :D

What is your favourite tv programme?

At the moment its the 'One born every minute series'. But I love Love LOVE Hollyoaks.

Scariest thing you've ever witnessed?

xxx

I used to work at TGI Friday's and had an oreo shake every day <3 haha

At the moment its the 'One born every minute series'. But I love Love LOVE Hollyoaks.

Scariest thing you've ever witnessed?

xxx

I got in a pretty bad car accident with 2 of my friends when I was in grade 12, I was sitting in the front seat and saw it all, it felt like we were going in slow motion.

Favourite actress?

Liv Tyler. I have a total girl crush!

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->