A Little WTT Game

I would be able to fly, just cuz it would save me a fortune on petrol :rofl:

If you could own any exotic animal what would it be?

At the moment its the 'One born every minute series'. But I love Love LOVE Hollyoaks.

Scariest thing you've ever witnessed?

xxx

I got in a pretty bad car accident with 2 of my friends when I was in grade 12, I was sitting in the front seat and saw it all, it felt like we were going in slow motion.

Favourite actress?

i was in a crash too it felt like it was slow motion its fooking scary!!!

i have many fears; not being able to have kids, losing OH, failure; but i think the biggest ones are drowning or dying!!

If you won the lottery whats the first thing you would do with the money?

i have many fears; not being able to have kids, losing OH, failure; but i think the biggest ones are drowning or dying!!

If you won the lottery whats the first thing you would do with the money?

Buy a house for my grandparents :flower:

Get up fresh faced at the crack of dawn :yipee: or a nice snuggly lie in?:sleep:

OOooo can I play??

Answer: Fave baby names at the moment are Gabriel and Anastasia

Question: If you could go back in time and correct one (yes, only one) mistake what would that be and why?

xxxx

I would have not dated that stupid guy!

If could eat at only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Ooo thats a deep one!

I think my main mistake was eating so much whilst pregnant...its lead to alot of mental issues with my appearance.
I wouldnt change anything significant as i think that where i am today is a result of where i was yesterday.

If u HAD to change your name, what would u change it to?

Sorry Booga, you posted whilst i was writing mine out so i didnt know.

I love frankie and bennies...Yum!!!

And my question is the one from my post above xxx

Hm, Katherina I think after my granny (that was nearly my name anyway).

What's the best decision you've ever made?

best decision I ever made? to take my job over the other 3 I was offered when I first left school... its all working out really well...

how do you "turn off" the world when you need some You time?

I commute by train everyday, and when I want to be left in my own world then, I stick my earphones in, no music on though... works a treat. At home, I either sink into a good book with the lights down, or work on one of my numerous scrapbooking projects.

Question: How would you decorate your perfect bedroom?

black and white with lots of pillows, silky. a side room to put my clothes in, un-suite

do you wear make up?

Yep! At least my face make up and mascara daily lol. Usually some eyeliner and eye shadow too, though I never go totally all out really.

What are you doing this weekend?

I am working a track meet for the high school in my district and having dinner with another couple on friday night. Also have a bachlorette party. Its a busy weekend.

What is your favorite food?

Pad thai... w/ shrimp! I could literally eat it everyday and not complain!

chinese food - yummy!!!

if you could have a child with any celebrity who would it be and why?

I have my ears done and had my belly button done about 6 years ago but it closed after I delivered my son. I have a shooting star tattoo with a moon inside of it on my right side.

What's your must have item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"