• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A milk question

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I'm using the Annabel Karmel book to make some purees for Sophie and a few of them say to use milk - is this cow's milk, or formula? I know you're not meant to give cow's milk as a drink while they are still so little but is it ok in cooking? It also says you can give them weetabix - what milk do you use to make that up?

Thank you :)

after 6 months its fine in cookin. i would if i was in ur shoes like, use formula if u want tho :shrug: xxxx

It's full fat cows milk as it's fine to give them milk in food. I use cows milk in weetabix as well. Holly also loves ready brek.

Hope Sophie enjoys all her new foods :thumbup:

Ooh goody, I was wondering about trying her on Ready Brek :) I'll have to get some full fat milk in....if I ever get out of this infernal house!

I am looking forward to getting out as well. I only have 1 week of lunches & dinners left in the freezer for Holly so hoping I will get out this weekend and the shops have fresh fruit & veg in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->