A Name You LOVE But OH Hates

M

MissC

I'm sure a lot of you out there have a name you love but your OH hates.
Share your names! And maybe why he hates them?

Mines Noah :cloud9: I LOVE! it but OH hates it :(

I really love hunter but other have said no cause he will get called hunter the munter lol x

i love sienna rose but oh doesnt like it because even though ive wanted it since i had my little boy 2 yrs ago he has just gone off sienna and then everyone i know who is having girls are having rose as middle name,im gutted and cant find one i like now hahaha,ive got my boys name ready though so just got wait to find out the sex :) x x

wishingforbaby3 Thats always the way it gose. Although i think that name is lovely.
x

it sure is breezer lol,i had about 4 names for girls i loved but over the 4 n half yrs of having my daughter we have had alot of girls born in the family and they have all had my favourites lol,im sure il find one its just sitting down and finding one lol,it sure is a loverly name though and the sienna isnt too popular x x

i love the names cora and isla but oh hates them... Tbh he hates all girls names and has chosen about 20 boys names. I liked 2 of the 20 and used them for my twins he'll have to think of more

it sure is breezer lol,i had about 4 names for girls i loved but over the 4 n half yrs of having my daughter we have had alot of girls born in the family and they have all had my favourites lol,im sure il find one its just sitting down and finding one lol,it sure is a loverly name though and the sienna isnt too popular x x

You your right it isnt to popular yet such a lovely name x

You your right it isnt to popular yet such a lovely name x

ive also found another name i love indiana and indi for short,just got see what oh thinks now lol x

love noah, brody,miller,arlo but he hates them alll soo much lol

most of the names I like my OH hates :(

my favourite boy name right now is Luke, but he won't hear of it, says it's "weak". yeah. right. Luke Skywalker wasn't weak.

I love Ivy an he hates it! Struggling now to decide on our name as we know its a girl x

I love the name vada for a girl but DH hates it, he says she will get called darth vadar :rofl: hes so right but I still love it xxx

my favourite boy name right now is Luke, but he won't hear of it, says it's "weak". yeah. right. Luke Skywalker wasn't weak.

My DS is called Luke! I can assure you he's not weak!!

My DS is called Luke! I can assure you he's not weak!!

awww, your Luke is a cutie! I love the name, and I think my husband has a screw loose!

I like Madison and OH made a funny face and said 'it sounds like medicine' haha

so when I say what names do you like hes just like 'errr i dunno ... '

useless! haha xx

I like Madison and OH made a funny face and said 'it sounds like medicine' haha

so when I say what names do you like hes just like 'errr i dunno ... '

useless! haha xx

Thats men for you!! xx

I love Mabel for a girl but hubby says it is a granny name.

Eventually I gave up trying to persuade him and we have now kind of agreed on Isobel instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->