A Name You LOVE But OH Hates

For boys I really loved Preston, Oliver, and Milo - and OH thought they all sounded like foofy names (sorry, don't know how else to put it).

Girls, well he hated every single one, LOL. I think the ones he hated most were Holland and Esmee.

I like Scarlett, Evie, Gracie but he doesn't. I think the best way is for OH to choose some he likes, then I can pick from the ones he likes....As I am sure he purposely says no just to be awkward lol.

For boys, I like, Zac and George

I really like the name Morgan, but, DH disappoves.

I like Xanthe, Brodie and Jude but DH has ruled them out.

OH hates any name that is in any way 'different' or unusual.

He likes the kind of names that were popular in the 80's but they are just all so boring to me, like my own name, but Oh seems to think they are the only 'proper' names
:growlmad:

Weston!! I think it is adorable! OH, well he doesn't. haha I told him it would grow on him ;)

I have a boy name picked out that we both love. But a girls name .. he never likes my ideas!!! I love unique/strange names. lol. Juniper is my latest!

For a boy i have always always wanted to call him Scott_Antonio (first name) Jake (middle name) then OH's last name. I've had this name since i was 15 (26 now) and he agreed to it then but he hates the Antonio part and is always saying no now :( .. i LOVE it and its like i said no one will actually call him Scott_Antonio everyone will just call him Scott!! (well except for maybe me! :haha:)

Stacey for a boy. DH thinks it is too girly- he'll let me have any other names I want, but not Stacey, which is my favourite.

If I have a girl I want to name her Annabelle or Adelaide.. my boyfriend hates them both, for no reason, just because I came up with them I think!

I'm sure a lot of you out there have a name you love but your OH hates.
Share your names! And maybe why he hates them?

Mines Noah :cloud9: I LOVE! it but OH hates it :(

Same here! :( His reason? He says 'it's been around since the Ark!!!' ...Thinks he's funny too!!!

Raynar...........adore it for a girl. OH hates it. And if I could get away with calling a boy Tiger I would - but he is definitely against this one!!!

OH loves Elliette (pronounced like Elliot bascially) for a girl, but I do not like!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->