A new cycle, A new hope! CD2

xurfingers

Reaction score
Well, it's another chapter in a long story. The beginning of a new cycle with a renewed sense of hope. One of these days it will happen for us! Let's pull together, support one another, and get some miracles growing! :hugs:

It's cd2 for me, so fresh start again. I'm not even disappointed that much as I knew af was approaching. Anyway, hopefully this will be the month!

Hi babytry! Yea, I know what you mean. I had a feeling early on last month in the 2ww that it was going to be a bust. I remained hopeful but it didn't happen. How long have you been trying? Are you talking Clomid or ttc naturally?

i'm actually still waiting for af to arrive but i can just tell i will in the next couple of days..... so glad i read your post as i love that idea of a new sense of hope and keeping positive as much as possible..... sometimes months feel like they are going so quickly but others so slowly!

Started a new round of Clomid yesterday. I really hope that something happens this month... I am soooo running out of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->