A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

Everyone thinks I look alot older, thats why I don't get the 'young mum stares' off older people lol.
I have a brand spanking new as of today Quinny Zapp.
Sorry had to let that out ;)

:flower:

I on the other hand look a lot younger and do get a few young mum stares...especially when I can't be bothered on a morning and just tie my hair back and don't bother with make-up :dohh:
I will definately be there on the 26th :happydance: I'm looking forward to it :) x

I'm definitely there, like I said.. What time are we talking though, because I'll have to be getting 3 buses lol it'll take me about an hour and a half x

i can defo do the metro for the 26th june!!

Alex will be in a luna mix with rainbow liner

I am hoping to make it. 11:30 is good for us. Alyssa will be in a black Quinny Buzz xx

Good for me too!! :D Might have to bring the OH along though x

Good Good, i shall update the front page later :)

Shall be a good day :) xxx

Hello! :flower: Ive decided to provisionally put myself down as going, if thats all right? Im also going to the meet in beginning of June (at Sunderland). It all depends on whether my Mum is coming up to visit, if she isnt then I will definitely be going :thumbup:

me too anna, it will be nice to see you and Alyssa again :) mind you, i will need to buy some comfy shoes for walking around the metro... i went today and my feet are killing me! xx

Front page has been updated, let me know if i have missed you out or if i have put you down as going and your not (my head is everywhere at the moment lol) :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->