A newbie!

AnnaBanana9

Mummy
Reaction score
Hello! :wave:

This is a completely new area for me. Apart from borrowing a Close baby carrier for a few months when Alyssa was about 4 months old, I have never done BW. Now that Pip is on the way, I'm thinking that BW is the way to go so that we can have the pushchair free for Alyssa. I refuse to buy a double; Alyssa doesn't really need the pushchair anymore and I still have the Quinny Buzz from her babyhood for Pip. I'm not a huge puschair/pram lover anyhow.

Anyhow, I was after some of your expert advice. I would love to look into wearing Pip from the get-go, but have no idea where to start. I love the look of Mei Tais, but are they user-friendly and will they fit someone my size? (I'm a UK 24-ish)

I don't have much money to spend, so I doubt that I'll be able to get one sling or wrap for one stage, then move on to another, so I'm really looking for a birth-to-toddler one that I'll hopefully fall in love with (and more importantly, that Pip will love)

Thank you in advance, and sorry for not really knowing what I'm talking about! :rofl:

x

mei tais are pretty easy to use, i love them, but am looking at the connecta for #2, its basically a mei tai only with buckles instead of tying it, so a lot easier and quicker to use! the Connecta Integra can be used from birth :flower:

ahh thank god you posting this, i was also looking for sling for a larger woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"