A question about piles.....

AK89

Reaction score
So it seems I've got piles..! I never got them throughout pregnancy and have never had them before so it's kinda new to me! They're not painful or itchy, so do I actually have to treat them or will they just go away on their own...?? Or is it best to treat them before they start to become uncomfortable? :wacko:

You can have piles without knowing as they don't always cause problems. Something like anusol will help shrink them. I suffer with them every now and again and only use cream if bothersome. X

I had them a couple of weeks after birth. My midwife said that things never totally go back to how they were and you're always a bit more swollen and loose so getting piles is more easy etc. I didn't treat them and I just ate lots of fruit and had some prune juice to keep things etc soft and once they had gone away they didn't come back. 4 months pp now :) I only had one little one that I could feel externally though, so mine weren't bad.

OK they've officially started to hurt...and bleed when I have a BM :/ Yeah will deffo try fruit etc. Might try some cream too.. can't hurt eh? My mum's just broken the news to me that she had them for years after her first baby! :wacko:

Aww doesn't mean you will! I seriously recommend prune juice, it's not very tasty but it does the job. One medium sized glass every other day or every day if you need more than that. Nothing wrong with creams and treatments no! But I don't have any advise about that I'm afraid. I really hope they don't plague you for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->