A Quickie?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Just want to clear this for myself . . .

Once starting IVF and being told to ring with the start of your next period is the next step DR on CD23??

:flower:

That's what it was for me, I start on CD21. As long as you've had your virus screening blood tests, you start that cycle.

I phoned in on day 2, they had to go away & do their sums, arrange my prescription & make sure there was room for me (!!!) - there's only a certain number of people they can treat in one month I think.

She called me back in the afternoon to say that Heathcare at Home would call me to arrange medications delivery (& to take payment for the prescription charges). She also booked me a training appointment for CD21 and my 1st scan for 16days later.

Do you have an idea when AF is due?

Once I got af I phoned in and went in for blood and scan on cd3. Then the plan is to start DR on cd21 - but at my clinic they make sure that you have ov'd before starting DR.

That's what it was for me, I start on CD21. As long as you've had your virus screening blood tests, you start that cycle.

I phoned in on day 2, they had to go away & do their sums, arrange my prescription & make sure there was room for me (!!!) - there's only a certain number of people they can treat in one month I think.

She called me back in the afternoon to say that Heathcare at Home would call me to arrange medications delivery (& to take payment for the prescription charges). She also booked me a training appointment for CD21 and my 1st scan for 16days later.

Do you have an idea when AF is due?

She just turned up around 15mins ago :(

My appointment isn't until Monday though (where I'm guessing they will tell me 'call with your next period'), do you think they will still start me this cycle??

We had the screening done about two / three weeks ago and get the results Monday, I'm 100% they'll be fine O:)

Anyone think they will do it for me this cycle?

The only reason why they wouldn't would be what teapot said - they are already full for this month.

Maybe ring them today and let them know. Make sure you keep us posted.

Well don't think it was my period :wacko:
I've only had a tiny spot of brown blood since. . .

I started bleeding after sex which is how AF normally starts but :shrug:
She'll probably show up today or tomorrow lol

:flower: x x x

If it's today or tomorrow & you've already had your virus screening, they'll probably be able to do it this month - the only other complication is that a lot of clinics 'close' for a week or so over Christmas for EC & ET, but hopefully that will just mean you have to DR for an extra week rather than wait for next cycle.

Is Monday your consent signing appointment?

If it's today or tomorrow & you've already had your virus screening, they'll probably be able to do it this month - the only other complication is that a lot of clinics 'close' for a week or so over Christmas for EC & ET, but hopefully that will just mean you have to DR for an extra week rather than wait for next cycle.

Is Monday your consent signing appointment?

That's exactly what I'm hoping! :) :thumbup:
Yep consent signing O:)

:kiss:

Yipee! Reckon they'll let you start this month then. They'll prob book you an injection training appt.

...That's what they've done here in B'ham. All my drugs arrived last week, CD21 is monday, so we have to bring all the stuff with us on Mon & they'll show us how to do it. ...nervous now!

Oooh keep us posted Maaybe.
Our clinic had a cut off date to make sure that you wont be due your operation over christmas. We were well before that so were ok. But the other ladies are right, they may be able to start you off DRing and keep you going!

I found this the other day. I know eachlady would vary depending on how tey react to the drugs but if you put today in as AF then you end up with the egg transfer around christmas. You just need to string it out a bit to be clear of the holidays!

fluffystar that link is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it, I'm book marking it lol
Yeah embryo transfer on crimbo day, only I could end up falling on that date :dohh:

Hopefully just stay DR for a few days / week longer :)

:flower: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->