A sad goodbye :(

cupcakey

WTT after 2 MCs
Reaction score
I've miscarried again. After getting pregnant straight after my first miscarriage a couple of months ago, this pregnancy seemed to be going well, and it all seemed a bit too good to be true. Unfortunately, I started bleeding heavily with very strong cramps at the weekend. I went for a scan today and there's nothing there, which was what I expected.

So I say a sad goodbye to all you lovely ladies. I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies, and hopefully I will get to come back here sometime soon. I'm feeling ok and positive that we'll get there eventually, it just wasn't meant to be this time either.

H&H 9 months to you all xx

:hugs:

What a positive attitude to have, I'm not sure I could be so strong.

So sorry for your loss x

I've miscarried again. After getting pregnant straight after my first miscarriage a couple of months ago, this pregnancy seemed to be going well, and it all seemed a bit too good to be true. Unfortunately, I started bleeding heavily with very strong cramps at the weekend. I went for a scan today and there's nothing there, which was what I expected.

So I say a sad goodbye to all you lovely ladies. I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies, and hopefully I will get to come back here sometime soon. I'm feeling ok and positive that we'll get there eventually, it just wasn't meant to be this time either.

I am so very sorry hun. Wish u luck for the future and for u to av ur sticky bean good luck

Sorry for your loss :( wish you all the best and see you here again soon!

Sorry forbur loss Hun I'm sure we will see u back here soon xxx

Awe You are so positive it's amazing and I hope your next is a super sticky bean of goodness

am so sorry to hear....

there's a lovely group of ladies also down in the miscarriage section, who have sadly been through this as well, so if you need some more kind words/encouragement, do come visit!

best wishes

Oh, no!! I am so very sorry!! ((HUGS))

Be kind to yourself, sweetie.

I am so sorry hun :hugs: xxxxxx I have also had 2 mcs, if you need to talk, pm me anytime xxxx

oh hun I am so sad to hear of your loss, :cry: cant imagine what you are going through, i am in tears as i read it as you still remain so positive.

wishing you all the best and hope you back in this section really soon

:hugs::hugs:

Ohh no :( I am so sorry!! Baby dust for next bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back