A Sad Story About Being Single and Pregnant.

hey hun

i cannot believe some of the stuff he said to you and i think he was totally out of order. he KNEW the baby was part of the situation before he even met you, so to support you and then suddenly change completely and advise you to get rid of it, is just RIDICULOUS! i feel angry even reading it. how dare he say you made the wrongg decision and its wrong to bring a child into the world as as ingle parent!

you must feel so hurt atm but you WILL meet someone better. someone who says what he said to you is NOT the one you should be with seriously, he sounds like an idiot if you ask me.

you may feel upset and really low now :( but when your baby is finally here the love you feel for him or her will be 100000x more than you could feel for any man i'm sure. just remember you are not the only one going through this sort of thing and we are always here for you to talk to :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your heartache. Personally, I don't think this man is worth it and he certainly should NEVER have asked you to chose. I'm in a similar situation to yourself as I too am alone at the age of 39. I fell in love with a guy who I beleived felt the same way about me. However, I discovered he only used me for money and he never loved me and was seeing other women, particularly his ex girlfriend, behind my back. We are not together any more. He assaulted me and has tried to steal my identity too!!! I hate the fatehr and want nothing to do with him. I'm very early on and am still in a dilemma on whether to keep the child or not - I have always wanted a child but not like this. I have little support around and my folks are in their 60s and have said that I will have to move out if I have the child. My fear is that I am 39 years old and that if I abort I may not have the chance of having a child again. It's really hard, I know, but if you ever want to talk please pm me. xxxx

:o so your contemplating gettin an abortion because you found a man you love and think you could have a future with.. your child is 6 weeks from being viable.. if this man truly loved you he wouldnt have left you, and he definetly wouldnt be telling you if you abort the child you two could be together..

Most of all I hate myself for ever wanting anything good in life and for ever thinking that somehow life would swing right. <<< you hve something good.. the child growing inside you..

i do apologise and i dont mean to be rude but i just think that what your sayin is selfish.. your child never asked to be concieved..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->