• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A simple Christmas

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
Our Christmases are always pretty low key, but this year is an even simpler Christmad than usual as we have only just moved overseas
We got out of our mandatory 2 week quarantine on Sunday and are temporarily living with the in laws. Neither of us yet has a job or a car or anything even. And Chrostmas gatherings were banned this year so none of DHs siblings and their families are able to come this year as was the plan.

This year the kids (5 of them ranging from 2 year old twins to an almost 9 year old) are getting homemade stockings I just finished crocheting and I have a few bits and bobs to fill them with, a robe and slippers, a helmet to go with the scooters their grandparents bought them (which even though I ordered them in November with an estimated in-store pick up date of December 8 only one has arrived...), and some spending money.

We havent even been able to do any of our typical advent activities or anything this year it hardly feels like tomorrow is Christmas eve.

20201223_081701.jpg

That's lovely :) I hope you have a great Christmas in your new place :)

Reactions: NDH
Aww lovely !

Least you will be all together , I’m sure the children will have a wonderful time !

Good luck finding your own place and settling down in to your new life xx

I'm sure everyone will have a lovely time. I like the idea of the socks filled with things

Stockings are lovely and very personal.

Hope you have a lovely day and get all set up for 2021 x

Well done on the stockings! Even thought it is different, Im sure everyone will have a great Christmas. The love you out into those stockings proves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->