A taste of things to come!

hivechild

Mummy to Ronan
Reaction score
Mind you, this is coming from an insomniac who often has troubles sleeping, but last night I got maybe 2 hours of interrupted sleep because my poor dog was sick and I had to get up multiple times when he threw up, or to take him out to go potty. Then I had to be up this morning to drive my DH to the train station because his car had a flat and I need my car later today. I can't even go take a nap because I'm going over to mind my neighbor's little one for her in a little while.

All I want to do right now is :sleep::sleep::sleep:! I'm exhausted!

certainly getting you ready for the arrival of baby, bless ya :)

Take a nap as soon as you can! Take care of yourself, it is normal to feel more tired when you are pregnant.

awww poor you!!! Is the child young? can you not have a npa when they do hehe

ps ditto - we have a damson tree in full fruit atm and with all this wind our three dogs think its treat time all day hence three dogs with the squits last night 2am, 3am, 4am 'yawn*

awww poor you!!! Is the child young? can you not have a npa when they do hehe

ps ditto - we have a damson tree in full fruit atm and with all this wind our three dogs think its treat time all day hence three dogs with the squits last night 2am, 3am, 4am 'yawn*

Eep, sounds a little like my night. My day has gotten no better, though! :(

The kiddo is toddler age, but had no desire for a nap so we just watched some shows on tv, read a few books together and played cars with Tigger sitting on top driving! It was actually enjoyable through the haze of exhaustion.

I got about an hour's nap in after I got back before I had the dog puking up all over the carpet just outside the bedroom door again, though. Got up and realized he'd also been sick at the top of the stairs so got out the carpet cleaner and cleaned it all up. Finished rinsing things out and walked out to find him throwing up in the middle of the hallway again. *sigh*

Got that cleaned up, took him outside and when he comes back in, he gets sick twice more in the kitchen, thankfully on tile this time so it was much easier to clean up!

My MIL was going to stop by for a cuppa today, but luckily she called my DH earlier who told her I'd had a rough night last night, so god bless her she called me to put it off until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->